New and ready to start cracking down

hi my name is alysia I am 24 and I am ready to start getting active. I admit I'm about 30 pounds overweight I gained it over two years time while in nursing school plus I am a mom. I used to be an avid gym goer but it just was not working for me the way I wanted it to. I am a huge fan of beach body products I will be starting my first round of Insanity and hope for some support and motivation! :) I have done one round of p90x. So if you are on the same path and need motivation or advice we can help each other add me :)

Replies

• mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    24 and doing Insanity? Me too! :-) Good luck, it's a tough (and fun) workout!
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Hi! Welcome. I can surely relate to the weight gain during nursing school. I was around 130lbs when I started the program and about 145 when I finished. Then struggled mentally for my first year as a telemetry nurse. Been an ER nurse for about 3 years now and FINALLY feeling back to me! This site is amazing! I also LOVE beach body programs...quite an addict. Good luck with Insanity! Look forward to following along!