Hello Everyone!

Porscher
Porscher Posts: 5 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hey folks! I just wanted to add my introduction and to tell you all how happy I am to have finally made the decision to start my weight loss journey. It has been a rough road for me--being overweight. Someone very close to me said I looked disgusting to them--and it broke my heart. Even though I knew I needed to lose weight, I didn't want to do it guided by the "i'm going to prove myself to you" attitude. I wanted to do it for me. So, after much research and consideration, I have commited to a diet program to lose weight, and a lifestyle change to maintain. My goal is to lose 60 pounds by 5/14/10--my son's second birthday! Also, congratulations to everyone who has begun their journey, is on their journey and who has achieved their weight loss goal!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    HELLO WELCOME TO MFP.....ITS AWESOME HERE AND WE WELCOME YOU WITH OPENS ARMS DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS WE GOT YOU:bigsmile: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Porscher
    Porscher Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you ladies! Ya'll are so sweet :-) Five pounds down actually! Yeah!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.