Not really new... but need some who care

Options

Replies

• 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way sometimes when I don't get a comment or a way to go, it really shouldnt make my success seem less but sadly it does, Friends who care are always welcome!! Going to add you :) I try to comment as much as I can :)
  • bluetown38
    bluetown38 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Whoop whoop!!
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!! :)
  • loveme4areason
    loveme4areason Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love to motivate & be motivated! Feel free to add me :)
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • tammi42
    tammi42 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well...I am on here every day and enjoy supporting my friends.
  • niseybabe
    niseybabe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday and although I don't check food diaries I do offer lots of encouragement. That foes for anyone
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I know how important my friends' encouragement has been!
  • starringmelissa
    Options
    I've restarted recently and need some extra motivation as well. Feel free to add me :))
  • smruggles
    smruggles Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as of today. Yesterday, I tried to wear a pair of shorts that were always super loose on me and they wouldn't even go past my thighs. I could use any and all recipe and exercise help here!!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • mlwalker09
    mlwalker09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I've read these post. I think you should give yourself a pat on the back losing 14 lbs is something in my opinion. Just hang in there maybe you need to adjust your calorie intake its just my thought. If I can figure out how to check this post daily I will reply.
  • abasmom
    abasmom Posts: 49
    Options
    I am the same way, we all need some motivation every now and then and whats the point of having ppl as your friend if you never communicate. I love comments and I comment as well so feel free to add me but I am the type to let you know if u ate something we know u shouldnt have, I am not mean about it, some ppl can be, thats not helpful. I also eat things on occasion that I wish I hadnt :sad: lol
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    Add me hon! I always try to comment! Keep your head up, you can do this! I also have a motivation page on facebook called Losing it With Brandi! www.facebook.com/losingitwithbrandi
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm officially addicted to this site and would love to help cheer you on! Friend me!
  • Hayleighs_mom
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. :) I LOVE the extra motivation. I know how it is to have days when you already feel like crap but you stayed under your goal and nobody said anything about it :(
  • heatherterp
    heatherterp Posts: 239
    Options
    Add me if you want. I post somewhat regurlary. What goals are you working on? do you set daily goals? Weekly, mini goals/ how can I encourage you?
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You ALL can add me. I need friends, and lots of them, to keep me accountable. :)
  • SarahFox1118
    SarahFox1118 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I give a damn! I know how hard it is to eat right and when there's no acknowledgement outside yourself when you do put in the effort, it's really hard to keep it up. That's why I'm on here for myself, and I'm here for others like you.
  • jc1115
    jc1115 Posts: 22
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!