80-90 lbs to lose!

Options

Replies

• emurr05
    emurr05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm 233, Id like to get to 150. Id love some help on this journey its been going on for years.
  • ladeutschediva
    ladeutschediva Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In the same boat.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    I still have a bit more than that to lose. I'm at 273 right now so we are close to eachother :smile: I'm in this for the long haul, I know my profile says different but I started this before I joined MFP. I am 6 pounds away from having lost 100. I try to be very motivating. Check out my profile, add me if you wish :flowerforyou:
  • crisco1232
    crisco1232 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm very new to the forums. I've been a member of the site for awhile but didn't take losing weight too seriously until recently. I tend to go in spurts so I could use the friends and motivation as well. Please add me too if you want. I don't know if I want to lost 85 pounds though yet. I am at 217 and my goal is 145ish. So I figured, hopefully, as I go down in weight, I may want to lose more.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Sure! I am 35 yo and weigh 255...need to lose about 95 or so!
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm Mariah, At my heaviest I was 283, I started MFP at 275 and I am now at 200. I have 40-50 pounds to go.:flowerforyou:
  • cnwosu3
    cnwosu3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I just signed up today and hoping to lose about the same if not more..You can add me as well
  • bsv_1980
    bsv_1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am glad to hear some successes. I have about 100 pounds to loose and really struggling. I'm only 31 and would like to have another child, but afraid I'm not healthy enough because of how much weight I've gained. Congrats on loosing that much!:smile:
  • InezRny
    InezRny Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes girl! I am with you! I am close to your goal in weight loss I am currently trying to lose at minimum 60 and then continue on from there.
  • Jeanne816
    Jeanne816 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm right there with you!! Please feel free to add me :) The more support the better!!!
  • SolarLibra
    SolarLibra Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have about 90-96 lbs left to lose :) Feel free to add me if you want.
  • cateckl
    cateckl Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm with you all too.. 80 exactly is my goal. I'm turning 40 soon and tired of being chubby. I definately need some encoragement not to quit. I"m from Philly anyone else..
  • DMZH78
    DMZH78 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hi girl!!!

I am on a journey to lose 100+ pounds, so if you want to be one of my "weight loss buddies!" I would LOVE that!
  • angelicahinkle
    Options
    Hello, My name is angelica and i have about 90-100 pounds to lose i would like more but at this time im shooting for under 300
  • sports4momca
    Options
    Yep I would like to lose 80 pounds but it sounds so far away. Maybe we can help eat other.
  • cubanita28
    cubanita28 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I need to lost 70 pounds - 50 now since I have lost 21 already. Feel free to add me :-)
  • alexisvidale
    Options
    I want to lose eighty pounds, but I want to break it down in smaller goals. So for right now, I would like to lose 20 pounds. I am new to MFP and would like to have friends so we can support each other. :smile:
  • starringmelissa
    Options
    Hello! I too am looking to lose about the same. Good luck on your journey :)
  • tiger12gal
    tiger12gal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 27 and Im wanting to lose about 70-80 lbs. I have lost 8lbs so far but I just started! My current weight is 230 and I want to get to about 170. Im 5'6'' and think anything less than that will not look healthy. I may change my mind once I get there.

Feel free to add me. I am doing this journey for myself and my childen. :smile: I would love to have some friends as motivators!
  • susanfrancis40
    susanfrancis40 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ideally have 82 to lose but would take 70 - add me as a friend if you want x