Wow - what a difference! (Pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Wow! Great job! And, great ink too!! Your artist is very talented!
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    Meow! You look fabulous!
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and your ink is AWESOME!! congrats to you hun - you look great! you should be so proud of yourself!
  • Christina_3192
    Christina_3192 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaang! You look fantastic!!!
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    :-) I am so happy!!!!

love the last pic ... super nice.
  • livontuesday
    livontuesday Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm wondering how tall you are...? Your before pic looks about how I look now but I weigh more than 135!! I actually weigh about 150. It's actually kind of amazing how everyone is different and wears their weight differently! :)
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Aww...you guys are making me blush! Thank you so much for the kind words! :flowerforyou: And for all of the friend requests! I :heart: MFP!!!!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!!! Good job :)
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm wondering how tall you are...? Your before pic looks about how I look now but I weigh more than 135!! I actually weigh about 150. It's actually kind of amazing how everyone is different and wears their weight differently! :)

I am 5'4"
  • KarleyK
    KarleyK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I can really tell a difference. btw I love your ink! great vivid color you don't see that much.
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Damn you're smokin hot! Nice work, it's definitely paid off. I bet it feels soooo good too :)
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I can really tell a difference. btw I love your ink! great vivid color you don't see that much.

Exactly what I was going to say!
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    You look great!!!! PS. is that an olive branch tattoo on your ankle? I love it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!