If you like peanut butter...

Options
2»

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    mmmm just had one for my afternoon snack again- I can't get over how good these came out :blushing: I heated it up for a few seconds in the microwave... yummy :love:
  • sara520
    Options
    Can't wait to try them.
  • PatB52
    Options
    Can't wait to give these a try. Have to get some of the ingredients first though.
  • joanewright
    Options
    sounds good...even something my family would like.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I made them again with agave nectar this time and 1 tbsp of chopped ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate chips. They are delicious!!! They are very sweet. I might put less agave nectar next time. I am in love with these bars!! My whole family and my co-workers loved them. I logged them in as Annette's peanut butter/agave/chocolate bars. From what I remember, 171 calories, about 3g fiber, 12g sugars...:flowerforyou:
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, thanks for the recipe!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    219594.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

I tried the recipe with the agave nectar. It is wonderful!! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Please keep the recipes coming!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    These sound great!!

Are they crunchy, soft cookie or chewy texture? My kids have braces:huh:

edit - just read posts so maybe if I cook them a little less they'll have a little less crunchy texture - what do you think??
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    They aren't crunchy. They're like a granola bar consistency or an oatmeal cookie consistency almost. I think they'll be fine eating them with braces :smile:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    So for me, that would be a 1596 calorie snack, because if I bake anything, I eat it all up in night. :( I'm going to try them, and just make a smaller batch.
    Me too!:grumble:
  • kattiek
    Options
    they sound so good! i think i'm a granola addict, so I'll be making these soon. With soy butter though cause of that silly nut allergy I have:grumble:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make these soon! Except w/ natural PB. I tried that Better N PB once... yuck! :noway:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Bump for something good.

I'm going to have to try this.