Options

Replies

• amandamscd
    Options
    let's do it!!!:tongue:
  • anashar
    anashar Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just did a weigh-in today. I lost 3 pounds in the first month before joining MFP and 7 pounds in the second month. I was just thinking I am aiming for 10 pounds this month. I am 39 and understand that my metabolic rate is not the same when I was in my 20s, but I am ready to step it up!
  • ansa0503
    ansa0503 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i am in i need to lose more but every little helps yay
  • matthej28
    matthej28 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!!! For the last 3 weeks I've been losing a half a pound a week when my MFP goal is set to lose 2 lbs a week!!! So annoying!!! I def. need a 10 lb loss before school starts!!!
  • ltakaki71
    ltakaki71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh, me too! I'm in!
  • lefty102265
    lefty102265 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will take the challenge with you...what are the guidelines...
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    its on like donkey kong
    :D
  • RachaelAnn32
    RachaelAnn32 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im in. My goal is 10lbs by the 23rd. I dont know if thats possible but im going to try to get close if not over 10. WE CAN DO IT!!
  • emmab852012
    emmab852012 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am in!! i just started and have a lot of work to do!
  • hardy27
    hardy27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am so interested. Trying this whole 30 day shred. So, pumped about it, just finished day 4.
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in.....feel free to "friend" me with the guidelines:):tongue:
  • SKIPPER
    SKIPPER Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey no womp womp.....you WILL find the one when you least expect it!!! Buy your own house and it will happen....good luck sweetie!
  • SKIPPER
    SKIPPER Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That message was for finsupbindy
  • sammiliegh
    sammiliegh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!!!
  • Ultrawomanll
    Ultrawomanll Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gentsI have a size 10 matron of honor dress to fit into by sept. 21 I am bouncing between 166 -163 on the scales this week and last and I need to get through this number im stuck at. Ten pounds in 30days leaves enough time to lose another 10 from aug to sept. (these ten pounds should help that zipper get to the top though much smoother by aug. ). So friend me if you like cuz I am in for the win. Can't wait to see the guidelines.
  • prettynpink32990
    Options
    i would love to i have 15 lbs to go it seems hard to lose the last little bit of weight!!!!!:smile::smile:
  • nicolekrezinski
    nicolekrezinski Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ok ALL! I created a group... "30 days to a 10 pound loss challenge"

I think I added most of you. If I didn't and you can't find it let me know!

I'm excited to get started....you can start tomorrow! I am going to take measurements and weigh myself and officially start on Sunday!

Please send me a msg if you have any questions/want to be friends/can't find the group!
  • spicoli666
    Options
    i'd love to join! can you please add me...? i am having some trouble finding the group! :O)
  • purplelady9
    Options
    I'm in !!!!!
  • azhkrgrl
    azhkrgrl Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I am in. Can you please add me. Thanks