Feeling really alone

Options
I have friends on here but I am feeling no kind of support what so ever. I'm so just drained from not having someone to understand what I'm doing and I'm considering quitting for now

Replies

• jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    What do you mean? Do you just have no one with the same goals?
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    at times I feel the same way I like to support my buddies and I like some support right back... add me as a friend if you like
  • puffgrace
    puffgrace Posts: 17
    Options
    basically yeah and I try to reach out to some of the people I've added as friends on here and get nothin back :\ wa wa waaaa
  • bbturbofiregirl
    Options
    Hang in there and NEVER give you on getting SUPPORT or MOTIVATION from others. For there are lots of people willing to help. Feel free to add me. I'm more than willing to support YOU during your journey here! :smile:
  • mpe1967
    mpe1967 Posts: 24
    Options
    Sometimes it takes a while to get back to people. Hopefully your friends are out exercising and making their weight loss happen. Don't be dismayed, it's soooooooooooo not worth gaining the weight back that you lost because your upset. Take it from me it gets really hard to lose weight when you get older. Stick to your plan and make it happen. You are the only one that can do it, so just do it!