Turbo Jam rotation schedule?

Options
Hi guys,
I did 4 weeks of Turbo Jam advanced following the schedule that came with the discs. I am wondering if anyone has done it for longer than 4 weeks and if there are any different schedules out there?
Help please

Replies

• merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hey there
    I am a TURBO FREAK! :)
    Ok with that being said- you may have to get more workouts because I know that doing the same ones over and over can get boring- she has more turbo jams and also has turbo fire if you feel you may be ready to really push it up a notch at this point- depending on your fitness level.

So, I was lucky enough to have met Chalene many times- Turbo helped me lose 125 lbs (some of that is back due to some life issues but never quitting). It helped me get rid of diabetes. Chalene took to my story back in 2006 and I am lucky enough to have my story in her new book too. So I am back again- I didn't gain back all the weight I lost but 50lbs of it- so here I am again kicking butt with Turbo Jam and Kick and I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Les Mills for strength training!

This is my absolute fav workout so feel free to add me. I am also a TBB coach but not trying to sell anything- just sending my TURBO LOVE!

Cardio Party 2 and 3 are great and she also quite a few other workouts that don't come with the initial one...but they are so worth it.