Everybody knows

Options
Trechechus
Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
That sandwiches are more delicious when cut diagonally.

More wisdom?

Replies

• thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    That sandwiches are more delicious when bacon is in them.

I fixed it.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    "Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."
  • Trechechus
    Options
    "Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."

Win!
  • Trechechus
    Options

I fixed it.

Haha. Yum
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options

HAHA...YES!!!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options

I fixed it.

I think I agree with this a little more.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options

If ever served wine by wolverine...have a taste tester! :happy:
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    This is just so insane, I am shaking with anger now! Where are all the mean people to back me up and debate this?
  • Trechechus
    Options
    This is just so insane, I am shaking with anger now! Where are all the mean people to back me up and debate this?

:laugh: