5'3" and under gals that just need to lose alittle

Options

Replies

• Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I figured this group might like to see my progress pictures. I'm 5'2 and I was 155 before and 135 in the 'after' photo. I am planning on getting down to around 120 lbs.

It's really amazing what 20 lbs can do to us shorties. :)

Jen-90days.png
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    5'3 and maintaining at around 109, add me!
  • irish9229
    irish9229 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and sitting at 127 (at last weigh in)
    I've never weighed this much unless I was midway through a pregnancy.

Ideally I'd like to get down to 110, but would be completely satisfied hitting the 115 mark.
    Pretty confident that I can do it!

25012163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    im 5'3" started at 125 and now im down to 114 my goal is 110.
  • irish9229
    irish9229 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm 5' 2 down from 130 to 112, but look at least 7lbs heavier because I'm not toned and have a small frame. I do dance exercise classes about 4 times a week (3 of these are double classes) and started 30D shred yesterday - ouch! Current goal is 105lbs but I'll see when I get there - seem to have stalled with the weight loss :-(
    Would love some support from anyone with similar goals - feel free to add me!

Yes! This is where I WANT to me.
    112 was my pre-motherhood weight. I'm walking between 6-10km almost every night and doing cardio/strength at the gym several times a week to try and get the toning started.
    The body I want is in there - I'll be peeling the layers off to reveal it!
  • Meikmeika
    Meikmeika Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, CW 143, GW 130, UGW 125

Add me if you like.
  • laurenrebeccabentley
    Options
    5"3 and 137 lbs, hoping to reach about 110!
  • xchiho
    xchiho Posts: 4
    Options
    I am 5'2". I am 55 and when I hit menopause I gained 20 lbs 2.5 years ago (weighed 140. i worked really hard and got down to 118 then got sick and gained 13 lbs back! So, I am trying to get back to 118 again. I really don't want to weigh less than that because at 118 lbs I wear a size 6 and have a better selection of clothes than I did when I was young and wore size 2/4. I lost the weight through Yoga, walk/running on the treadmill daily and restricting calories. It took me 9 months to get where I wanted to be. I hate the thought of taking that long again, but I really want to be at that healthy 118 again! I swear by Yoga though. It definitely toned me.
  • moosearecute
    moosearecute Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3", Current: 159 Goal: 120

I read Bringing Up Bebe, and interestingly it really inspired me to eat better. I decided to cook my meals and eat food I really enjoy to satisfy my hunger AND my taste buds. Before, I would eat to kill the hunger and then worry about my taste buds.
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'3 and 115. Currently looking to cut body fat :)
  • heather_9931
    Options
    bump
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and around 113 pounds. I am not sure what my ideal weight would be, I just know I need to firm up. I am guessing I have about 8-10 pounds of fat to lose. If I lose that and replace with 3-5 pounds of muscle I am okay with that too.
  • daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    5'3 and 140 pounds, trying to get to 115 or at least 120 :) add mee
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    5'2.5" trying to get back to 122lbs, currently 136
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10 and 110.8lbs. I'd like to be 100lbs. It's the only weight that I can be at and not have a muffin top. I carry my weight the most in my midsection. I started at 112.6lbs. I've been as high was 145+ with both pregnancies and have gotten to 105lbs each time. These last 10lbs have always been the hardest to shed.
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10 and currently at 105.8lbs.
    I'd like to get to 100lbs and tone up a lot.
    My highest weight was 153lbs after baby #1.
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, 25 years old and started out at 154. My current weight is 148 and my goal is to get down to 125 or so. And of course tone up. :) For the past two weeks I've been doing pilates 4 days a week and an hour of cardio 4 or 5 days a week. Any others feel free to add me! I'd love to have more friends with similar stats and goals. :)
  • LovelyNFit
    LovelyNFit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 -Started April 17, 2012 @ 142; -winter weight gain courtesy of NUTELLA & eating out. Lost the 12 lbs in 2mths. Now I am doing more strength training. Not losing weight, only inches. The changes are happening slower, or it seems since the scale is not moving.

Similar stats? add me.
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently weigh 121.5lbs and would like to lose another 10lbs. Think my main priority is toning, I do a lot of walking cos I don't drive, but now need to do some more cardio so started the 30Ds last week. Started eating healthier every day since last week too and only lost 1lb, whereas I've not eaten as well in the past and lost more in a week, so was a bit gutted.

But as they say - slow and steady wins the race. Seems like a very long race though! ;o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!