• nahid101
    nahid101 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yes, this site has replaced fb for me.

This is fun, has a wall and also has the forum section (which fb doesn't have)

I feel safer talking about more private things on here, with people who don't know me in real life. :heart:
    I came on here last night and think that this has now replaced FB for me too. Don't like discussing things with people who know me in real life - they think they know you but really don't. MFP is awesome :)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Yes MFP has completely replaced FB for me, it's much better as well! I feel like everyone has the same goals and so I can talk to people easier.

Now if only they had notifications (so I can keep track of posts I've made in other status'/forums) and the ability to comment on pics. That would be awesome!!
  • hurricanehodz
    Options
    mfp certainly alot more interesting than fb and twitter
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    Ever since i got on MFP, I rarely go on Facebook for anything other than a checking a few updates and what not and maybe a game or two, I spend most of the time here. I do have a couple of FB friends on here as well, but the rest are not. I am more comfortable doing this quest with strangers it seems. Go figure.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm rather addicted to all you awesome people!! :drinker:

I'm addicted also! Love this place