How do I remove foods from the search list?

Options
Lets say I searched for Tuna and I found it GREAT ALL IS WELL. Now six months later I no longer want to see this item every time I go to my list of foods( most used items). I can't seam to find a way to delete foods I've searched for from this list? The food I eat today is not the food I started with! So Its time to clean this part up. Im talking about foods in( MOST USED ITEMS) If you have the answer please share!

Replies

• Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Check the boxes next to the foods you want to delete.

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Click DELETE FROM LIST.
  • 2004RedCorvette
    Options
    How do I remove ALL the food entries from the food list? I would like to start fresh but I don't see a delete button anywhere to remove the food items. Please help :) Thanks
  • marylburns1
    marylburns1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Go to foods...click on lunch,dinner or whatever then at the top click on most used..at the bottom there is a delete button
  • dondimitri
    dondimitri Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Check the boxes next to the foods you want to delete.

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Click DELETE FROM LIST.

Just one minor problem with this technique: It doesn't work for the "recent foods" list because....

There isn't a delete option for that list. The delete option only exists for the "most used foods" list.
  • 2004RedCorvette
    Options
    Thank you both. I deleted the ones it would let me so far. I wish they would just have one delete for ALL
    I appreciate your help (:
  • dondimitri
    dondimitri Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I wish they would just have one delete for ALL

Along with the database sprawl this is my other major issue with this site.