Hello! 1 wk new to MFP & I love n it!

2bfit4life62
2bfit4life62 Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to introduce myself and to say how much Ive enjoyed using/exploring MFP its awesome! By Beach Body Coach introduced me to the site and I cant thank her enough. We started a 90day Fall Fitness Challenge, last week, I cant tell you how much freedom this gives me to know I dont have to spend hours looking things up measuring etc..I really think this is the missing peice of the puzzle, for me. :bigsmile:

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    I really think this is the missing peice of the puzzle, for me. :bigsmile:

For me too!!!! I started here in Jan 08. I kept hearing and reading about how important it was to count calories, keep a journal but it was so hard to do it on my own. That is when I found MFP. It has opened up a new world for me. I not only lost the amount of weight I set out to lose but more and have gotten stronger, fitter, etc etc. There will be ups and downs but as long as you stay consistent it will pay off. Welcome!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.