Had my baby and lost the Weight! My Before and After pic

Options
2»

Replies

• mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! What is the challenge exactly - workout 2 hours a day and eat 6 small healthy meals? You should post what your workout and meals consisted of. You look great!!
  • beauty2323
    beauty2323 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!

I also looked up COLD SHOWERS (to lose weight... better for your skin.. etc)
    & it seems to be true.

Does it have to be super cold( no warm water added) or a bit cold?
  • PrettyKeli
    PrettyKeli Posts: 29
    Options
    Thank you ladies ^_^ you all are so nice

As far as the challenge, it is over now :( but I will be starting a Weight Loss Program on July 16th and I will be logging my food / exercise etc. on here ^_^

I will also post information on the weight loss program on here instead of just on my site, since I can't direct you to my site because that would be considered advertising.

As far as the cold showers the health benefits are true, the problem is most people look at cold water or being cold in general as a negative thing so they completely miss out. Me personally, I turn the faucet all the way to cold and have a blast... literally! lol but you can start off warm and slowly move to cold and each time do colder and colder until you can just take cold by itself for a long period of time.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Girl now that's some good work!
  • 76pounds
    76pounds Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am ENVIOUS of your body. I'm not even pregnant (never have been) and I dont even look that good!
    I hope I can bounce back after having kids lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!