Looking for weight-loss/ fitness buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Accountability is great! Feel free to add me.
  • icey_pink
    icey_pink Posts: 28
    Options
    This is awesome! So many supportive people here, I LOVE IT!!! I am looking forward to help push you and give you words of encouragement!!! Amazing people on this site. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    You are at the right place and you have the right ticker to. The support here fabulous yet again...No one can push you other than YOU. :drinker:
  • breathingtheblue
    breathingtheblue Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and anyoneelse who could use a friend! I hit my serious point a little over 2 months ago, I am down weight, and almost to my goal. I have been doin this for several years. Ups, down, and kids.. I could offer support and use support to stay on track! More the merrier!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey! congrats on joining, Feel free to add me if you like. I could always use more mfp friends. Goodluck on your weightloss journey
    :smile: - Hayley
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Anybody add me :D Here to help!
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!!! We've all been where you are, and want to get healthy. That's a great goal. This program is so wonderful and I've already accomplished so much and met so many great supportive people on it. I"ve also learned a lot. Add me to your team:)
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome! I'm fairly new too- feel free to add me! I can use all the support I can get... but also find that when I work to motivate others, it helps to support meeting my own goals.
  • jmcewan77
    Options
    feel free to add me :) im in week 2 so far!!
  • 4C_diva
    4C_diva Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You all can feel free to add me!. I think being on this journey will be easier with support buddies to provide motivation and encouragement.