What is the best, quickest way to loose vacation weight?

Options
I was so close to be right at my goal weight for the month before I went on vacation. Then I left for two weeks, and gained 6 pounds back. And I'm back where I started. I worked so hard loosing it, then gained it back so quickly. What is the quickest way to loose the weight gained from a vacation? SInce it is weight gained quickly from eating rich food, will it be easier to loose?
THank you!

Replies

• MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Drink LOTS of water. Chances are at least a few lbs you gained are water weight from sodium.
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I can't say it would be easier to loose, :S

It is possible if you were eating saltier foods not drinking enough water maybe alot of the weight gained it is water retention?? Just eat super clean for a week or two, load up on veggies and drink AS MUCH water as you can !! Don't forget to sweat yourself to the moon and back!!

Hm, well I would just take 2 weeks and do exact opposite of what I did on my vacation and see where I get then, either way 6 pounds is very close to your goal! Don't be too discouraged!!

Keep up the healthy life and you'll regain your loss :P
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    It usually takes me a couple of days to get back to normal. I drink a lot of water and green tea and do my regular exercise routine. My body just adjusts back. I've done this several times. Not sure about 6 pounds though. Shouldn't take too long as long as you get right back to your normal healthy routine.
  • SpazzyMal
    SpazzyMal Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Chances are you didn't really gain a full 6 pounds. You'd have eaten 21,000 calories over your daily allowance in those two weeks, which seems unlikely! So eat normal and drink a LOT of water and you'll probably lose most of it within a week, maybe two.