Calendar Girl!

Options
Hey Y'all! The name's September :) I'm a 25 yr old female (yes, my birthday is in September!) and I spent the last 6 years working two jobs and finishing up my bachelor's degree. I'm done with school and down to one job and have completely forgotten to take care of my body! I want to start planning for a family in the next 5 years with the love of my life and want my body as healthy as possible for get my babies off to a great start! I just started the INSANITY program yesterday to jump start my metabolism... it sucks!! lol Keep me honest!!

Replies

• Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Welcome You will meet plenty of good ppl here and get a ton of support. You can do this it won't happen over night but we will be here with you the whole time. So enjoy the ride it won't be easy but maybe it will be fun. And I guarantee it will be worth it!!!

p.s. watch out for the drama this website can create for couples :bigsmile:
  • schtump
    schtump Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I hope you find MFP and the community helpful in getting where you want to go. If you're ready to do it, change your lifestyle then that desire combined with the great people around here will get you where you're going. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • septemberbrooke
    Options
    Why would there be any drama?
  • septemberbrooke
    Options
    Thanks! I'm super optimistic!!
  • Gapwedge01
    Gapwedge01 Posts: 494
    Options
    Thanks! I'm super optimistic!!

Good luck . On my first week. Welcome on the journey to a new way of life.