Hello

Options
Hi, I just found this site while searching for a good online journal to keep track of weight loss. I'm 53 yrs old and getting married this December. (We bumped into each other 5 years ago at our 30 year class reunion, both of us single again, and haven't been apart since. :love: ) We're getting married at another reunion this year with the same people. I weighed 145lbs then, but put on 20 lbs. since. So it's time to get serious, and keeping track with a journal is the only way that works for me. :happy:

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just found this site while searching for a good online journal to keep track of weight loss. I'm 53 yrs old and getting married this December. (We bumped into each other 5 years ago at our 30 year class reunion, both of us single again, and haven't been apart since. :love: ) We're getting married at another reunion this year with the same people. I weighed 145lbs then, but put on 20 lbs. since. So it's time to get serious, and keeping track with a journal is the only way that works for me. :happy:
    Welcome to an awesome site ...... good luck on your weight loss journey and congrats on your upcoming wedding :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • pamiecoffey
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. It always helps to have support, and I feel that I'll do so much better if I share my ups and downs with y'all. It's difficult to get the necessary honesty from co-workers and family, for fear of hurt feelings. That's how I think weight has a tendency to creep up on us ever so slowly. Then one day those dreaded photographs from the party or gathering you just attended begin to surface via facebook or emails, and reality sets in. :embarassed: :frown: