Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    My house is haunted. The Discovery channel wanted to do a story on it but I refused out of fear that I'd never be able to sell my house if things got worse. Luckily, 'things' have calmed down in the past year!
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    My favorite candy it Brach's Conversational Hearts and I stock pile them for a year after Valentines Day.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    I have a genius level IQ and have no social skills. But, no one knows that because I mimic and predict the behavior of everyone around me. I use my smarts to fake social skills lol.

My husband could have written this. Maybe with the exception of being able to mimic. He is brilliant but sometimes makes bad first impressions.
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Im afraid tk get married in fear of divorce once i marry its for life yo! So when ive gotten engaged (i tend to push away the fiance) been engaged 3 times lmao ill never make it to the alter! Never!
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I never have dreams
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people sneeze....it absolutely drives me crazy!
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    My blood type is O-
    Only 15% of the world population has O- blood. I'm screwed if I ever need a blood transplant...LOL

When my daughter spends the weekend at her dads, I sleep with the TV on in my room, set to the Disney Channel. I don't know why. She couldn't protect me from anything with her scary butt!!! LOL I choose the Disney Channel with the reasoning that I won't wake up to any crazy movies, like Paranormal Activity or something.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    you know how certain things can instantly make you feel calm and secure? My thing is to snuggle into a freshly washed cow (yes, that's right, a cow...I grew up on a dairy farm) the smell and slightly damp warmth instantly makes a peaceful calm wash over me.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of revolving doors. Terrified of them. I always feel like I'm going to get stuck inside them. or the "door" behind me is going to clip my heel and take a chunk out of my foot.

The worst part, is I got married in a building with a revolving door. It was the only way to get inside, and I had to hold up my dress/train and walk in 4 in heels while going through this freaky door, all the while keeping a smile on my face and not letting my entire family and in-laws see me wig out and completely lose it on my wedding day!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Alright so one day I got in trouble for pulling the fire alarm, so I had to be in for a Saturday detention....with this geek, sporto/jock, princess, and some weird chick that hardly ever talked. It was a long day.....seemed like the clock was at least 20 minutes behind.....so I figured out a few ways to get around cause I left some good stuff in my locker.....and of course everyone wanted to follow along.....so we're running the halls hoping like mad that Vernon wouldn't catch us. I got caught, and it was a little bit weird after that.....had to go through the ceiling ducts to get back to everyone.....but I gotta admit, it was a fun day.....that princess I was telling you about ended up giving me her earring and we ended up together to spite her parents. We all learned a lot about ourselves. Princess learned that being popular isn't really all it's cracked up to be. Sporto learned that he should stop caring about what his parents think. Geek learned that not everything revolves around being smart. Our compulsive liar friend learned that she can truly be herself and be loved. As for me, I learned that being me isn't so bad after all, even if I'm destined to be a criminal. After it was all said and done.....I walked the football field with my fist in the air \m/
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I still suck my thumb at night. Sexy, I know!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    My blood type is O-
    Only 15% of the world population has O- blood. I'm screwed if I ever need a blood transplant...LOL
    Pfft, I'm B- just 2%!
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Heres another i fudgeing hate cats with a passion of passions! However you wouldnt know it they flock tk me like birds to water!
  • Sharon_73
    Sharon_73 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have 7 tattoos. When people find out they always say "You don't look like the type" I am not sure what I am supposed to look like to be the "type"! LOL
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    I'm secretly a super hero... Awe man, now I'm going to have to get new glasses so people won't know who I am...
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    My blood type is O-
    Pfft, I'm B- just 2%!

Finally, someone who will die faster than me if a transplant is needed...LOL

JK, it sucks huh!!!
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Alright so one day I got in trouble for pulling the fire alarm, so I had to be in for a Saturday detention....with this geek, sporto/jock, princess, and some weird chick that hardly ever talked. It was a long day.....seemed like the clock was at least 20 minutes behind.....so I figured out a few ways to get around cause I left some good stuff in my locker.....and of course everyone wanted to follow along.....so we're running the halls hoping like mad that Vernon wouldn't catch us. I got caught, and it was a little bit weird after that.....had to go through the ceiling ducts to get back to everyone.....but I gotta admit, it was a fun day.....that princess I was telling you about ended up giving me her earring and we ended up together to spite her parents. We all learned a lot about ourselves. Princess learned that being popular isn't really all it's cracked up to be. Sporto learned that he should stop caring about what his parents think. Geek learned that not everything revolves around being smart. Our compulsive liar friend learned that she can truly be herself and be loved. As for me, I learned that being me isn't so bad after all, even if I'm destined to be a criminal. After it was all said and done.....I walked the football field with my fist in the air \m/

Lmao your secret is how much you LOVE the breakfast club.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    My blood type is O-

LoL, I am O-, too! I get to have a shot in the butt several times every time I am pregnant, but the plus side is, I can donate blood to anyone! (That IS a plus side, right? hehehe)
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I talk extremely fast. I have to work very hard at slowing down when I am around people who don't know me well.
  • amillerwvu
    amillerwvu Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am a very sociable person, but I hate crowds. I get anxiety when going to a concert, a conference, etc. In college, I'd leave 4 minutes before the game was over to "beat the rush."

I need personal space. If you sit down beside me when there a TON of other seats available, I will move. (yesterday, there were 28 seats available in the doctor's office--only 4 were being used. I sat with a seat separating my son and me, and this woman came and sat right beside me.)

If I'm in a public restroom (to merely pee), I can't go if someone is beside me or if someone is standing outside the door waiting in line. If I think someone is waiting on me, I can't go at all. I've made myself sick at times bc of this. I'm really embarrassed by this.