Pinched nerve

Options
what should i do. I want to work out this has thrown me for a loop. I have been working out every day since march. I admit I never warm up i think now I will. But I got a injured lumbar when i was in the military and the push ups gave me so much pain. I started doing push ups totally forgetting how it made my back feel. I try so hard to do push ups and my form may be alittle off because i feel my back dipping as im doing push ups. Im pretty sure that is what messed up my back. Its been a week now what would you do?? work out or not?

Replies

• thistime38
    thistime38 Posts: 62
    Options
    I have been dealing with the same issue can i can totally relate to how frustrating it is. I was just speaking with my physiotherapist about ths same thing..working out versus not. He suggests not doing any heavy lifting or reaching and just stop doing things that are causing me to re injure myself. Which are lifting and reaching. I am able to do cardio and legs and i can do 2 reps of light weights for my arms close to my body so forearms and biceps with my elbow on my knee. Its different for everyone though i would speak to your physiotherapist/doctor about it. I also go for fascial massage which helps me tremendously! Good luck!