Do you think the person above is attractive?

Options

Replies

• _Thanatos_
    _Thanatos_ Posts: 166
    Options
    @Nickstery::Yes most definitely

Not bad, I would say yes.
  • leahrochelle
    leahrochelle Posts: 218
    Options
    thanatos: i think yes but a smile would make you even more handsome! =)
  • shelk76
    shelk76 Posts: 58
    Options
    Gawjus
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    leahrochelle oh yes!
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    yes
  • akaOtherWise
    akaOtherWise Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    yes

very!
  • ChristinaLeexo
    Options
    yes :)
  • shelk76
    Options
    Yes
  • DevinDavidson707
    Options
    @shelk76 yeah
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    @shelk and christina: yes!
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    yes..
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Very pretty!
  • shelk76
    Options
    aaaw thx x
  • HulaHips83
    HulaHips83 Posts: 129
    Options
    @exacerb - yes sir : )
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    you got skipped, so yes
  • akaOtherWise
    akaOtherWise Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    you got skipped, so yes

oh my wow
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    @aka Yes, you are! :)
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I don't find you attractive...you don't find me attractive. We don't have to like everyone or find everyone attractive. Bottom line is, I don't think you are attractive for reasons and vice versa. You could be a very gorgeous lady in reality but the picture you have up doesn't reflect that. Let's move on m'kay punkin?
    Alright... first off, I don't give a **** what you think of me. Secondly, my comment on you leaving is because you pulled some lame as racist comment out on this thread. Something about dark skinned women having a problem with light skinned women. That's bs, and you should be ashamed to say something like that. When will the world quit generalizing people based on their skin color.

And now back to the game, as this is supposed to be a fun thread where we get to see lots of sexy people...
    @Berto... uhhhh... sure?
    @darbyjanehaye - gorgeous darlin
    I apologize Kristin...I wasn't referring to you. Sorry for the confusion. And I don't feel ashamed for anything I feel. I don't generalize about anyone. Evidently I have my reasons why I say that. Kristin. Again, Kristin, sorry for the confusion what I said wasn't directed to you. Have a great day!
    Sorry I totally pulled my ***** out on you. Quotes on quotes on quotes get really super confusing. I stand by what I said though, you did make a general statement about dark skinned women having an issue with light skinned women. That was way wrong girl. But no hard feelings from me.

Though I must admit I have a little guilty pleasure in reading these types of threads, the above is why I don't post my actual pic. You post a pic, get 10 nos in a row (my personal experience) and walk away feeling like the floor boards of a New York taxi cab....lol.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I gave the person who posted the 1st one a no so she waited for a chance to give me a no while adding that the reason why she gave me a no was because i have dark skin and the reason why i gave her a no was because she has light skin. smh

Not with that pic your'e not! lmao