Do you think the person above is attractive?

Options

Replies

• FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    It was probably one or a few comments that ruined it for everyone, that is usually how it goes.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Laura very pretty...and Jabba the hut...sexy rolls you have there
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Exactly! And i'm all about chit chat and games but this rather pathetic attempt to elicit a complement is sad because 1) I dont think people are being completely honest. you say yes because you dont want to hurt that persons feelings. or 2) you are being brutality honest and say no which in turn leads to people loosing self confidence. I dont want a compliment because some one else wants to know what the person under them will say.

I have been told no and it didn't hurt my feelings one bit! I appreciate the honesty. It didn't hurt my feelings because I know that everyone has a different idea of what is beautiful or attractive. To that particular person, I was not attractive at all and that's fine by me.
    Come on you know it hurt your feelings other wise you would have never posted in this chat thread to elicit a comment on how pretty you are. No hurts dont care who you are, and if u cared enough to see what people would say about you, than you care if some one thinks your ugly
    Agreed. Telling someone in "all honesty" that NO, they are not attractive is hurtful & ... defeats the purpose of this supportive community. Blah

Good for you Pacileo. Call it what it is. Honesty is all fine and dandy till 5 or 6 breathtakingly beautiful women look at your picture and say.....next, or.....ewww.......ick........my personal favorite, "did your mom have any kids that lived"? You want to talk about walking away from that exchange and not feeling 2 inches tall......come talk to me, I can tell you all about it.

It was not in this thread but one almost identical but got locked and deleted because of the bashing.
    my point exactly :)
  • dougt333
    Options
    What kind of a sorry sack of siberian snake **** would say things like that on a thread like this. I apologize on behalf of the human race.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    What kind of a sorry sack of siberian snake **** would say things like that on a thread like this. I apologize on behalf of the human race.

^^ THIS

those people have crappy *kitten* attitudes. i personally aim to build people's self esteem because i used to be a very insecure person. it wasn't until i met my husband that i realized my own self worth. i am happy with who i am as a person and nobody can take that from me or tear me down. what someone thinks of me isn't as important as what i think of myself.
  • dougt333
    Options

^^ THIS

those people have crappy *kitten* attitudes. i personally aim to build people's self esteem because i used to be a very insecure person. it wasn't until i met my husband that i realized my own self worth. i am happy with who i am as a person and nobody can take that from me or tear me down. what someone thinks of me isn't as important as what i think of myself.

Well said

On that note to get back on subject.

Marie-very beautiful (as you already know)
    Pacileo-great smile
  • tjpipes
    tjpipes Posts: 65
    Options
    @ MARIE_VANBENT BEAUTIFUL!
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    @tjpipes You are attractive, but not really my style.
  • dougt333
    Options
    @tjpipes no homo here but you are where I aspire to be
  • dougt333
    Options
    @Rita Santoss-very very beautiful
  • AwesomeOne66
    AwesomeOne66 Posts: 220
    Options
    @ dougt333 cute, and love the matching hats!
  • dougt333
    Options
    Thank you..and a yes to you too
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    @fire1967 - You betcha
  • solarpower03