Do you think the person above is attractive?

Options

Replies

• nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    @2uchsauce: O.O How'd you know?! LOL jk. xD

If this is for me then : because i creeped through your pics :o Your so cute!

I feel stupid because u put the username right there. Im tired! >.>
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options

LOL Actually that was my bad, I edited that in too late. xD hahaha I love stalking pics. :P Aww thank though! :D You're super pretty and your hair is gorgeous! I'm jelly! ;D
  • nothing1994
    Options

LOL Actually that was my bad, I edited that in too late. xD hahaha I love stalking pics. :P Aww thank though! :D You're super pretty and your hair is gorgeous! I'm jelly! ;D

Yay im not as stupid as i thought! You're very welcome :) & Girl your natural hair is 300000509590478328471340982x better than mine. Mine is done in my pics, you do not want to see the real thing! I'm the jelly one :wink:
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options

Yay im not as stupid as i thought! You're very welcome :) & Girl your natural hair is 300000509590478328471340982x better than mine. Mine is done in my pics, you do not want to see the real thing! I'm the jelly one :wink:

:laugh: Nope you definitely aren't, me however.... xD LOL jk AWWWWZZZ Major hugs for you, you just made my day! :flowerforyou: Hahaha thank you but lol same here, especially with this hot humid weather lately, omg, can you say frizzball? :noway: I blame my Lebanese genes. :laugh:
  • nothing1994
    Options

:laugh: Nope you definitely aren't, me however.... xD LOL jk AWWWWZZZ Major hugs for you, you just made my day! :flowerforyou: Hahaha thank you but lol same here, especially with this hot humid weather lately, omg, can you say frizzball? :noway: I blame my Lebanese genes. :laugh:

Your half Lebanese? I'm Egyptian lol. Well, my parents are. I'm born and raised in Canada. I think the OP and other people are going to hurt us becuase this is off topic! Continue in mail! haha
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options

Your half Lebanese? I'm Egyptian lol. Well, my parents are. I'm born and raised in Canada. I think the OP and other people are going to hurt us becuase this is off topic! Continue in mail! haha

pretty yes
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    yes u are :P
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    oh yeah..ofcourse you are
  • Blondefitbarbie
    Options
    Yes :)
  • PsiChi
    PsiChi Posts: 157
    Options
    AlanaCafe: I sure do! and I am not judging by your profile pic either, I creeped your photos and I am basing this off the picture that has your face :)
  • Mayhew85
    Mayhew85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    @alanacafe - yes
    @swt0pie. - yeah : )
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Very much so!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    krizzo87..yes! and you know it !
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    Thank you!! You most definitely are!! :smile:
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    heck yes!!!! :tongue:
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    Most definitely! :)
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Yup! Love the red hair. :)
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    heck yes!!!! :tongue:

Aww, tnk...I love you!! :flowerforyou:

A definite yes to all 3 ladies above me!! :smile:
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yes, you're beautiful and seem like a sweetheart! :)
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    @Romes08- Yes, simply pretty!