Do you think the person above is attractive?

Options

Replies

• Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Do you think the person above is attractive? to many am sure but not my size

Do you have any idea how much a comment like that hurts? I'm really, really trying...

You need to be ready for comments like this.... dont take it personally. Doesn't mean your not attractive, just not to him thats all.
    But like i said... posting on threads like this you have to be ready for harsh comments sometimes

I don't tend to post on threads like this...ever...but i thought in a supportive community people might not be so harsh. This site is used by so many people for weight-loss...and i assumed that because we're not all skinny here...oh, never mind. I've been bullied my entire life by so many people, my own family included and in the interest of inspiring confidence in myself i thought a few posts here would be brave...so i am damned if i stay the same and damned if i try to help myself. I know better than anyone here to expect nasty comments, i've had them my entire life...

He wasn't talking about your body size.... he meant your not his type of girl.

Your a very pretty girl... you can't expect everyone to have the same taste in people
  • dkug1964
    dkug1964 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yup.
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Do you think the person above is attractive? to many am sure but not my size

Do you have any idea how much a comment like that hurts? I'm really, really trying...

You need to be ready for comments like this.... dont take it personally. Doesn't mean your not attractive, just not to him thats all.
    But like i said... posting on threads like this you have to be ready for harsh comments sometimes

I don't tend to post on threads like this...ever...but i thought in a supportive community people might not be so harsh. This site is used by so many people for weight-loss...and i assumed that because we're not all skinny here...oh, never mind. I've been bullied my entire life by so many people, my own family included and in the interest of inspiring confidence in myself i thought a few posts here would be brave...so i am damned if i stay the same and damned if i try to help myself. I know better than anyone here to expect nasty comments, i've had them my entire life...

onces again sweetheart think you miss understood my slag doll you aint my type of girl (The definition of MY SIZE is "My type of girl")you look g (good)keep up the work any tips advice or a chat link me up as a friend soz if my slag hit you wrong way

life is tough chin up keep smiling
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    @ Myers- sure!
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    @charelg Yes!
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    @saralynn....yes
  • 02mira
    02mira Posts: 1
    Options
    @gec to be honest not my type :)
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    @ Mira- yes
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    @charelg, clearly.
  • Julz2586
    Options
    @gec - WHAT AN AWESOME SMILE!!! - YES!
  • gec1266
    Options
    @mira...not the question but thank you anyway..
    @ Julz...Thank you and YES!!!
  • XXemomattXX
    Options
    @charelg is out of this world sexy
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    @gec Damn right, I do!! ;)

@emo Yes :)
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    @krizzo87- yes! Beautiful eyes!
  • gec1266
    Options
    @rowdy...yes..

@Krizzo...ummm..Of course...YES!!!
  • backwoodsbama
    backwoodsbama Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    @rowdy - Yep, that's a cutie. ;)
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Nice smile, not my type
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    @backwoods.. duh! Gorgeous lol
  • Julz2586
    Options
    @MakeMeAsammich - HELLO!!!! yes yes i do! LOL

@britt - your stunning
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    @ brittvee Gorgeous in a non lesbian type of way lol ;)