Hi! New & still a little cynical about all this...

Options
Ok, so ya see my bestest friend made me totally do this so here we go...

(please read in a "wanna be southern" drawl)
Started too many times and somethings "always came up" so I couldn't finish. You know like, suddenly it's the holidays and Aunt SO-in-so is bring her famous pie and it would be sacreligious to miss that, or we have to plan a wedding and it's way stressful and and we (my best friend and I) drink ourselves into happiness at the reception, or I'm pissed at my mother in law for the upteenth time and somehow a bag of chips will help. You know, seriously be honest, you do. So here I go, agian, but this time it's going to stick. This time I'm finishing! This time I don't stop for anything, until I hit my first goal. That's that. Plus if I do get a little sticky in the process my best friend will totally kick my butt. Just like I will her's this time. So that's it, and this's me. Happy to find the site, happy to start the fight, So come on.... Let's go!
~Shannon

"For I know the plans I have for you," Jeremiah 29:11a

Replies

• made4worship
    made4worship Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok, so ya see my bestest friend made me totally do this so here we go...

(please read in a "wanna be southern" drawl)
    Started too many times and somethings "always came up" so I couldn't finish. You know like, suddenly it's the holidays and Aunt SO-in-so is bring her famous pie and it would be sacreligious to miss that, or we have to plan a wedding and it's way stressful and and we (my best friend and I) drink ourselves into happiness at the reception, or I'm pissed at my mother in law for the upteenth time and somehow a bag of chips will help. You know, seriously be honest, you do. So here I go, agian, but this time it's going to stick. This time I'm finishing! This time I don't stop for anything, until I hit my first goal. That's that. Plus if I do get a little sticky in the process my best friend will totally kick my butt. Just like I will her's this time. So that's it, and this's me. Happy to find the site, happy to start the fight, So come on.... Let's go!
    ~Shannon

"For I know the plans I have for you," Jeremiah 29:11a
  • bmayfield
    Options
    Hi, I'm Betty and I started (for the umpteenth time like you) a little over a week ago and I've lost 5 pounds. I have a LONG way to go but also like you, I'm sticking to my guns this time. Good luck to you and your friend (I have to - high blood pressure!). I have found this site very helpful along the way.

Betty
  • made4worship
    made4worship Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is my bestest friend in the whole wide world... (I'm the kick her butt girl) and Shannon totally Rocks my Socks!!!
    You go girl!
    Buck up sally, put on your big girl panties and get er done!
    love ya!
    ~S
  • Sherfoodie
    Sherfoodie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Opps! the post above that's supposably from herself, totally not, it's from me... I'm the bestest friend!
    Sorry Shannon!!!
    Love ya!
    ~Suzanne
  • bmayfield
    Options
    Good luck to both of you. It's great to have someone to kick you around when you slip! I think you will both do just great!

Betty