Reboot! Let's inspire each other.

Options
Hey All,

My name is Meaghan from MA, I'm 32-years-old and my weight has fluctuated for years bouncing anywhere from 160-210. I really would like to get this under control for once and all.

I quit my job about a year ago to start my own business, that's been great, but my workout and eating routine has fallen short given my erratic schedule and my unwillingness to make myself be strict about these sorts of things. When I worked a 9-5, I biked every day and went to the gym every day. Since I've been out of that routine all of those things and my eating habits have suffered substantially.

So finally a week a ago I wrote out six weeks of food and exercise goals (day by day) and posted it on my fridge so I could get started. Having that visual cue PLUS this site have been great and I've had the first 5 consecutive days of fitness, and that hasn't happened in a LONG time.

I'm a big fan of working out and always have been, so doing it once I feel great is not a problem, the getting started once I stop is. I'm also a huge proponent of eating local, organic, fresh food whenever possible, but even with those "healthy" habits I would WAY overeat. So I'm trying to moderate. I grew up in a very stressful household as a kid and have definitely used eating as a way of pacifying myself during stressful times. So I'm trying to work on that too (with yoga, meditaton, therapy).

It's been a big year of change for me (started two businesses, writing a book, leaving the 9-5) and this is the next thing I would like to change, and probably the hardest.

I would love to hear others stories and share the trials, tribulations and successes of fitness and weight loss with you all! :heart: