Kanye West

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    What an *kitten*! I love Taylor and kudos to Beyonce for attempting to give Taylor back her moment.
  • dorkzcomic
    Options
    Kanye West has never been more than scum. His production is barely passable and his behaviou is unacceptable.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I am shocked. I haven't crawled out from under the rock I live under in a few days.
    I'll be watching these clips tonight.
    Kayne is a jerk. Beyond a jerk.
    I'm VERY PROUD of Beyonce AND Taylor for being so mature about it.
    Proud of Beyonce for sharing her spotlight.
    Proud of Taylor (being so young) for not retaliating in any unkind manor.

'Kayne Who' is right. :mad:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    NOTHING POLITICAL IN THIS QUESTION:
    Is Kayne the one who was with Mike Meyers on live tv and said, "President Bush don't care about black people' after Hurricane Katrina??

(I DO NOT WANT POLITICAL COMMENTS ABOUT IT. I DO NOT WANT YOUR OPINIONS ON HIS STATEMENT, just trying to remember if that was him then or someone else. --- BECAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT ANY OF US THINK ABOUT THAT STATEMENT -- just trying to remember if he was the showboat that pulled that crap... inserting his own views into the fund raising efforts. IF YOU HAVE PERSONAL COMMENTS ABOUT THAT, FEEL FREE TO PM ME. :flowerforyou: )
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I agree completely that the way Kanye acted was way out of line and uncalled for....but was anybody else offended by the way Russell Brand carried on? I finally jut turned the tv off and quit watching after about 45 minutes worth! it was absolutely absurd and the editing folks weren't quite fast enough with their bleep outs, cause quite a few words got through! And I know it was all a joke and all in fun but Jack Black's "prayer" to Satan? what was that....had a christian person got up there and prayed it would have cause a huge uproar!
  • countindowntothin
    Options
    NOTHING POLITICAL IN THIS QUESTION:
    Is Kayne the one who was with Mike Meyers on live tv and said, "President Bush don't care about black people' after Hurricane Katrina??

(I DO NOT WANT POLITICAL COMMENTS ABOUT IT. I DO NOT WANT YOUR OPINIONS ON HIS STATEMENT, just trying to remember if that was him then or someone else. --- BECAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT ANY OF US THINK ABOUT THAT STATEMENT -- just trying to remember if he was the showboat that pulled that crap... inserting his own views into the fund raising efforts. IF YOU HAVE PERSONAL COMMENTS ABOUT THAT, FEEL FREE TO PM ME. :flowerforyou: )

yep that would be Kanye who said that....
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    yep that would be Kanye who said that....

I thought so. Showboat. :grumble:
  • strongandfit
    Options
    Taylor Swift is going to be on The View tomorrow. Can't wait to hear what she says about what happened. Loved her composure and grace through it all.What a nice person.

Yup, the entire Kanye/Taylor Swift/Beyonce thing is dominating trending Twitter topics now. Kanye is beyond a narcissist.

Someone on Twitter made a great suggestion and I agree with him for Leno to cancel Kanye's guest spot on his inaugural show and invite Taylor Swift on instead.
  • stef_e_b
    Options
    Jack Black was making fun of the fact that people think rock music and devil worship go hand in hand. Not to start anything but, everyone does go up and thank god. I wonder what would happen if someone went up and thanked zeus.
  • countindowntothin
    Options
    they don't thank Zeus, but alot of times it seems every other religion BUT christianity is ok among celebrities now. Madonna with her Kabala, Tom Cruise with Scientology, but Toby Keith was a closed minded whatever they called him, when all that went down after 9/11 and he said our country needed God. I know people are going to believe different things, it's to be expected with such a large number of ppl and thoughts, it just kinda shell shocked me I guess, it sent chills down my spine...I couldn't really understand anything he said before he done it other than lets say a prayer to satan or however it was worded...it just kinda freaked me out a little bit!

Russell Brand on the other hand, ugh.......just ugh.....he made me sick to my stomache! I am sure there were young kids/teens watching the VMA's and they should NOT have been exposed to all his sexual NONSENSE.....talking about having an erection over Lady Gaga and all that, was it really neccesary??
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Someone on Twitter made a great suggestion and I agree with him for Leno to cancel Kanye's guest spot on his inaugural show and invite Taylor Swift on instead.

Would be a big stand, if Leno did that.
    I personally have no desire to see Kanye and listen to him talk about it on Leno.
  • strongandfit
    Options
    The entire show is hype, adrenaline and shock value. Lady Gaga ready for Halloween!!! The only pure element was Taylor Swift getting her award and that was spoiled. The best part of the show was Beyonce giving up her spotlight to make up for Taylor's make up speech. That was sweet and very classy of Beyonce. Did you hear what Taylor said in the backstage when asked about Kanye incident. Wow. What a diplomat. Bravo to her.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    The entire show is hype, adrenaline and shock value. Lady Gaga ready for Halloween!!! The only pure element was Taylor Swift getting her award and that was spoiled. The best part of the show was Beyonce giving up her spotlight to make up for Taylor's make up speech. That was sweet and very classy of Beyonce. Did you hear what Taylor said in the backstage when asked about Kanye incident. Wow. What a diplomat. Bravo to her.

Didn't hear it.
    Can you paraphrase?
  • strongandfit
    Options

Didn't hear it.
    Can you paraphrase?

Here's a link.
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1621421/20090914/swift__taylor.jhtml

there was more when she was asked what does she think of what happened with Kanye West. She said something like she didn't want to start anything, she doesn't know him...plus what she said in the link there's a video in there. Listen to her tone of voice how she talks, what a great person Taylor is.

She's the one that's hurt yet there's no tone of bitterness at all just forgiveness and gratitude, admiration towards Beyonce and lack of rage/animosity towards Kanye Good for her. A video is a product to sell music, an expression of art. Produced, sound, wardrobe.....all that to produce 3 mins of techno marvo. But Taylor handled herself really well in those moments. Deserves Diplomacy Award of the year or something.

Kudos to her and Beyonce. Ladies of grace. And I ain't gonna mention the loser's name one more time b/c that's what the loser wants. Publicity. He did this in the European awards and then mocked his own apology on SNL. He could care less. I swear if his momma was alive, she'd roll her eyes!

Pls people boycott everything associated with him including Leno tonight!!:mad:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    well I think Kayne is too full of himself and is down right rude!

My daughter came and hit re-wind on the tivo and said mom you gotta watch this he's an *kitten* and she was a Kanye fan

He' should be ashamed! and he blames is behavior on the death of his Mother - I'm sorry for him I lost my mom - but that's no excuse for being rude!
  • strongandfit
    Options
    Even President Obama called Kanye a jacka$$

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/6192767/Barack-Obama-calls-Kanye-West-a-*kitten*.html

It was said off the record while Obama was being interviewed by CNBC. Terry Moran of ABC heard the comment and did not know it was off the record. Moran then made a comment on his Twitter. His network realizing the mistake deleted Moran's tweet. But by then twitter followers( more than 1,000,00 of them) of Terry Moran's spread his comment all over the net.

What a journalistic idiot! Clearly does not know how to use Twitter properly or journalism period.. :noway:

Not only is Kanye a jacka$$ so is Terry Moran!!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Even President Obama called Kanye a jacka$$

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/6192767/Barack-Obama-calls-Kanye-West-a-*kitten*.html

It was said off the record while Obama was being interviewed by CNBC. Terry Moran of ABC heard the comment and did not know it was off the record. Moran then made a comment on his Twitter. His network realizing the mistake deleted Moran's tweet. But by then twitter followers( more than 1,000,00 of them) of Terry Moran's spread his comment all over the net.

What a journalistic idiot! Clearly does not know how to use Twitter properly or journalism period.. :noway:

Not only is Kanye a jacka$$ so is Terry Moran!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Was the donkey on Leno last night??
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I heard about that on the radio. He is way too full of himself and he needs to learn the words humility and gracious!
  • strongandfit
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ofKepheEZ4

Here is the Leno Kanye interview

Leno asked him a question what his mother would have thought if she was alive of what he did.

Kanye sat in silence for at least 30 seconds. The studio was totally quiet.