Showering as exercise

Options
124»

Replies

• CarrieQuiteContrary
    CarrieQuiteContrary Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    um . . . showers ain't just for washing . . . ya know?

pahaha.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    MFP does have sexual activity, and I use to log that a lot, back when I had a girlfriend. It would be embarrasing to log it now, since I don't. LOL. Anyways, I know some people that use code names for sexual activity, instead of "Sexual Activity", they just log it as "gardening" or something. They know, but know one else knows. :)

Lol! The database has that!? I'm looking it up!

edit : ... No it doesn't.
  • CarrieQuiteContrary
    CarrieQuiteContrary Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    If you shower and do "cardio" at the same time yes!! :wink:

^this.

I'm starting to think I haven't been showering as effectively as I should be!

me too!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    MFP does have sexual activity, and I use to log that a lot, back when I had a girlfriend. It would be embarrasing to log it now, since I don't. LOL. Anyways, I know some people that use code names for sexual activity, instead of "Sexual Activity", they just log it as "gardening" or something. They know, but know one else knows. :)

LOL. I was waiting for this to come up! A site I used to use (calorie counter) has sexual activity listed and even has different "selections" if you will as to how vigorous it was. I have not added it to my log here but there are definitely days/weeks that I should and days/weeks that I can't......

As far as showering is concerned, nope!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I always log showering as exercise, but then again I shower by roller blading naked through the sprinklers in my local park shampooing and scrubbing as I go, not to mention the calories burned from running from the Police officers sent to arrest me for flashing.

Always a good burn.

Now this would count as exercise!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Maybe it was a "group" shower. If you know what I mean?

Unless your name is Sandusky. You probably won't wanna log that.

...too soon?

I think it will always be too soon for that. :sick:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Do you not shower often, so you decide to log it when you do? Or was it a vigorous scrubbing of some sort that caused you to burn more calories as usual?

Inquiring minds want to know! :noway:

I was going to post this same thing! I actually got deleted yesterday for saying "You must've been really dirty! :)" when one of my friends' updates came up saying she burned xxx calories that included "Showering". She said "I see u got jokes". Well, yeah, I do. Nice of you to notice! :tongue:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Only if you shower with a power drill plugged in.
    GREAT BURN :smokin:

I think they call that ELECTROCUTION, and most probably DEATH..........not advised, people, not advised.