Hitch Fit Programs...

Has anyone tried the Hitch Fit programs?

http://hitchfit.com/

I am reading some of the before and afters and just wondering if anyone on myfitnesspal has given it a try and/or had success with it?

I try to stay away from the fad diets, but I do like to modify my diet with new things as I learn them and also like to add new workouts to my routines.

Any insight is great. Thanks.

Replies

• lovielou522
    lovielou522 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi - I just stumbled upon your post and I thought I'd let you know that I'm actually doing the Hitch Fit program right now. I'm not going to lie, it's hard! But it's also the healthiest, smartest, best laid out program I've seen. I'm working my tail off, but I feel amazing. I'm only a few weeks in, but I'm thrilled with the program so far.
  • glkp9557
    glkp9557 Posts: 3 Member
    What is the Hitch Fit Program?
  • GOGO61
    GOGO61 Posts: 1
    I'm starting the HitchFit program called Lose Weight and Feel Great. I am really happy about the correspondence I have had so far with Diana. My friend did the Bikini Model Program and she looks amazing.

I finally feel like this is a plan that makes COMPLETE sense! Great nutrition plan guidelines, workouts are spelled out precisely, and the accountability is what will make the program work for me.

you can find hitch fit at www.hitchfit.com
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    i know this post is a few months old, but I'm now starting my 3rd week of Hitchfit! I heard about it through a colleague who did it the lose weight then the bikini model and she even placed top 5 in her 2nd competition! I'm doing the lose weight feel great / vegetarian version. It's definitely a push. Goodbye only working out once a day! Diana is super responsive and absolutely custom tailored the workout to what I have in my house. And the nutrition part is really smart. It includes all the things you've always heard like eat more food in the morning at night.. and stuff like that. I haven't had any real results yet but I'm still pushing. I'm the slowest weight loser I have ever met so this was my last hope is something making a difference.
  • nicmic32
    nicmic32 Posts: 1
    I'm a 43 year old female who completed a Hitchfit program and it was great! The online support from Diana Chaloux was exceptional. I really enjoyed having someone to be accountable to. I'm doing the Fitness Model Program now through Hitchfit, and already completed the "Lose Weight Feel Great" program. Below is a link to my results. To me the most challenging part of the program was not really having any "cheat" days. And I got sooo tired of protein! But I think high protein is the standard amongst fitness models, and Diana certainly knows her stuff :-) . I actually eat more than I am used to (or can!) with their programs. BTW, I use MyFitnessPal to keep track of my macros - something you will have to do on any HitchFit program. I highly reccomend it. You absolutely can't fail if you follow the program to a T - and My Fitness Pal can help you do so. Oh, and the link to my transformation:

http://hitchfit.com/before-afters/hitch-fit-weight-loss-women-over-40/
  • I totally agree! I am week 9 of my HITCHFIT program and LOVE IT. The support from Diana Chaloux is great. She is very knowledgable and helpful! I would recommend this anyone!
  • Magenashley928
    Magenashley928 Posts: 6 Member
    Hitchfit is by far the best thing that has come into my life! I have never worked so hard in my life but it is so rewarding! I am starting my 2nd program with hitchfit this week and hoping for even more results.

here is the link to my first transformation
    http://hitchfit.com/before-afters/online-personal-training-client-learns-balance-healthy-lifestyle/
  • weddle27
    weddle27 Posts: 1 Member
    I am doing it now and am absolutely loving it!