Back-on-Track Challenge July 9-Aug.6 (Closed Group)

Options
LIMIT 8 MEMBERS including myself, people on MY CURRENT FRIENDS LIST will be able to join first THANKS!

This challenge is NOT full of crazy exercises, "how low can you go" calorie days or anything like that, this is about getting your goals back on track and having a small group of people help you and cheer you along on the way!!
You set what you want to work on...maybe it's adding more veggies or less processed meals, maybe it's weight lifting 3 times a week, etc... And you can change goals week by week if you wish. The challenge will last 4 weeks- Starting Monday July 9-15, July 16-22, July 23-29, July 30-Aug. 5. Final check in Monday August 6.

For example my goals for week 1 (July 9-16) will look like this:
Sugars-over by 5< (or less) 4/7 days
Fresh veggies, atleast 1 serving a day- 6/7days
Cardio exercise, atleast 45 minutes- 5/7 days
Complete diary- 7/7 days

The only "requirements" of the challenge are that you have an open diary and are willing to check in here on the forum atleast once a week. You can add other challenge members you don't know as friends to help encourage, and you can choose to post a start weight and end weight if you'd like. Or post your weight every week...it is up to you and what you want to accomplish!

I will periodically check in today to see who's interested... and we will go from there.

If you have any questions PLEASE let me know...WE'VE GOT THIS!! :)

Replies

• abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate!

My goals:
    1) Get some sort of exercise in every single day.
    2) Be more conscious of the fat grams in my diet. I don't promise to never go over, but I will watch better and pay more attention.
    3) Make it to the gym at least once a week
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Please count me in!

My goals for week 1 (July 9-16) :
    -30 days shred level one every day
    -No soft drinks 6 days of the week
    -No chocolate 6 days of the week.
    -More fresh vegi
    -More Fruit
    -More protein
    -Less carbs

My start weight is 77.6 kg
  • ratsyroo
    ratsyroo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I still want in! I'll post my goals tomorrow when I have more time. Excited to get back into things with a challenge. Thanks for doing this for us too =)