middle fat redistributing?

Options
While doing my regular self-grope to determine if various parts of my body feel smaller/less jiggly/more muscular, I think I noticed something different. I'm a bit of a pear shape where my largest problem areas seem to be just below my natural waist down to about mid thigh. I was checking out my waist area (longing for the day when that back fat goes away) when I found that the fat in my stomach/hip area feels like it's not as plentiful out near my hips, but more centralized into a round pot belly in the middle. Like if I put my hands on my hips and pushed it all to the center.

Am I going crazy, or can this be happening as the fat is being burned off? It feels like it gravitated to the center. Unless it's always been like that and it just felt weird to me today. I don't know. I should probably stop the groping - it's giving me a wild weight-loss imagination. :laugh: Now I feel a little silly!

Replies

• Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    Options
    Well it always seems like the stomach is the hardest place to lose fat, So what you might be feeling is the rest of your body losing weight around it to make it feel like that is what is happening.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    That sounds as good an explanation as anything - I'll take it!