Raspberry Ketones?

Options
I stumbled over a blog about raspberry ketones as a supplement that improves the body's ability to burn fat and loose weight. Has anyone tried these? What do you think?

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    No. Bad.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    On my search, the first name that came up was dr. oz.....No thank you.
  • suzig46
    suzig46 Posts: 1
    Options
    I tried them for 1 month and never lost anything
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    tried them, the only difference i noticed was in my wallet
  • DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1
    DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Yes I fell victim to Dr. Oz and purchased the green coffee extract and raspberry ketones. I feel like it has helped with my metabolism and weight loss but not like blogs and he described. One thing I have noticed on bad days where I consume more fat or more carbs, I don't have any bloat and never gain any weight the next day or two which was usually my norm. You can try it and see if it works for you. It is not a magic pill. But with MFP, watching calories and exercise, it may just assist you.
    I suggest buying it from iherb.com. Pretty affordable and quick delivery. You can get 5 bucks off if you use this code.
    OQA150
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    don't be a sucker
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Why not just produce your own ketones and burn fat?
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Yes I fell victim to Dr. Oz and purchased the green coffee extract and raspberry ketones. I feel like it has helped with my metabolism and weight loss but not like blogs and he described. One thing I have noticed on bad days where I consume more fat or more carbs, I don't have any bloat and never gain any weight the next day or two which was usually my norm. You can try it and see if it works for you. It is not a magic pill. But with MFP, watching calories and exercise, it may just assist you.
    I suggest buying it from iherb.com. Pretty affordable and quick delivery. You can get 5 bucks off if you use this code.
    OQA150

How generous of you
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    does someone have the recipe for making your own Ketones???
  • keeshieb
    keeshieb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ive been on them for three months so far and its actually works for me it speed up my matobolism the first two weeks i lost 8lbs . I notice i dont feel bloated anymore and it give me more energy and believe it or not it has my skin looking amazing.
  • HausfrauB
    HausfrauB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This is a real product? OMGosh...I thought people were being sarcastic all this time about some made-up thing--like schnozberries! LOL

I can't get over the name!
  • HausfrauB
    HausfrauB Posts: 104 Member
    Options

hahaha!

(PS - you are kidding, right?) ;)
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    maybe.

But who ever heard of a Snozzberry??
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options

hahaha!

(PS - you are kidding, right?) ;)

It's called ketosis.

https://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=ketosis
  • Dreamline7
    Options
    Have taken them almost a whole month; as others say, I noticed no difference except in my wallet.
    Yesterday at GNC, the manager gave me a sample of Fembody "Appetite Control 100" which is a saffron extract capsule. Knowing saffron has a great reputation as a healthy spice, I took one this morning. I'm amazed; I haven't snacked today - which is truly different for me. Maybe just a fluke, but considering my usual daytime eating habits, I think this capsule may actually work. I plan to buy a whole bottle and give it a month's try. Forget the raspberries!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Have taken them almost a whole month; as others say, I noticed no difference except in my wallet.
    Yesterday at GNC, the manager gave me a sample of Fembody "Appetite Control 100" which is a saffron extract capsule. Knowing saffron has a great reputation as a healthy spice, I took one this morning. I'm amazed; I haven't snacked today - which is truly different for me. Maybe just a fluke, but considering my usual daytime eating habits, I think this capsule may actually work. I plan to buy a whole bottle and give it a month's try. Forget the raspberries!

and if this one doesn't work, keep searching. there's bound to be a magical pill that really works.