Texan looking for more friends.

Options
txcaveman
txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
I started on MFP almost 2 weeks ago and have already started seeing the results. I really like the motivation, support, and encouragement. It helps keep me accountable and makes this fun.

I'm 37 years old and a father of one amazing 4 year old. I have been married for almost 13 years and have a great wife. I have acheived more professionally that I thought possible when I was young. BUT, I have always been overweight, at least a little, over the past couple of years, the little extra weight has turned into 274 POUNDS!!!

I know there is a energetic, healthy, confident stud inside and I am on a journey to find him. Follow me on my journey and let me follow yours.

Replies

• citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...Feel free to add me. I started in January but got serious in March. I am from Calif but have a whole lot of cousins in TX. You name the city/town (espeically in West Texas) and I probably have cousins in living there.
  • formeandmygirls
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. I'm from OK. I have been at this for a little over 3 months now and I'm down 38 lbs. The support here is awesome!!! :o)
  • kzandarski
    kzandarski Posts: 51
    Options
    welcome - feel free to add me