I don't know why i did it....

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
But i did it,,,,,,i was craving fast food and caved last night........and i felt so full and sick last night and i still feel that way this morning.......I dont know if ill ever be able to eat that crap anymore........I ate a large fry....a 1/4lb with cheese ......3 orders of nuggets and a large coke yuck yuck yuck

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Now that you know how you feel you won't do it again! Plus one bad meal won't make you gain don't worry :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • But i did it,,,,,,i was craving fast food and caved last night........and i felt so full and sick last night and i still feel that way this morning.......I dont know if ill ever be able to eat that crap anymore........I ate a large fry....a 1/4lb with cheese ......3 orders of nuggets and a large coke yuck yuck yuck

Bah I got you beat, a pizza and a large chicken parmesan sub last night for supper. I'm still full/sick :-P
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    2 Pieces of baby shower cakes on Saturday, plus lots of appetizers and garlic bread before that!
  • hasiangirl
    lmao oh i didnt mention my weekend of endless drinking and ummm yesterdays homemade potato skins and cheesey hashbrowns (also homemade) haha......but the potato skins werent bad...i made my own recipe and I think i might even add that into my healthy eating regimen.....the potato skin itself is good for u (I think anyway) lol and I used a lowfat cheese with a slice of crumbled turkey bacon on top omg SO good....but yea my bf and i got a hotel during the weekend and went gambling and friday I started drinking at 5 saturday at 1(PM) LOL but i had fun and back on track
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Obviously, we're going to have days like these!
    The important thing to remember is that one day doesn't erase all the hard work you've put in up to this point!

Maybe we're all sacrificing a little too much on our diets and feel deprived? :huh: It's okay to give in to these cravings SOMETIMES. I usually give myself a break on sundays and have some bad foods. Just keep an eye on portion control.

TODAY IS A NEW DAY! Focus on an easy attainable health goal (like drinking NINE glasses of water in one day) and you'll get right back on track.

Keep on Keepin' on! :flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl
    Obviously, we're going to have days like these!
    The important thing to remember is that one day doesn't erase all the hard work you've put in up to this point!

Maybe we're all sacrificing a little too much on our diets and feel deprived? :huh: It's okay to give in to these cravings SOMETIMES. I usually give myself a break on sundays and have some bad foods. Just keep an eye on portion control.

TODAY IS A NEW DAY! Focus on an easy attainable health goal (like drinking NINE glasses of water in one day) and you'll get right back on track.

Keep on Keepin' on! :flowerforyou:
    heyyyyy u only live like 30mins away from me lol!!
    p.s. i know way off topic lol
This discussion has been closed.