looking for a group of girls to lose 10 pounds with!

Options
Hi I am looking for a group of girls that would like to lose 10 pounds in 30 days TOGETHER! I want to be able to communicate daily with you for emotional and motivational support.. I really want to push each other to do it and for someone to tell me to get to the gym! lol

Replies

• EmbeeKay
    EmbeeKay Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I do! I do! It's been about ten months since I was active in MyFitnessPal - in the meantime I got pregnant and had a baby and now I need to lose ten pounds to get back to prepreg weight. And my brother is getting married August 4th and I want to be at a fighting weight for pics! : ) I'm glad I saw this post! Add me as a friend!
  • MSepp
    MSepp Posts: 228
    Options
    That's what I've been trying to do...I've been trying for almost a year now but I could use the extra support and motivation. Wedding in just under 4 weeks!
  • neverquit16
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 pounds, and as of right now have 0 friends on here. What are you doing to lose the weight?:smile:
  • cecoggins
    cecoggins Posts: 7
    Options
    ME ME ME
  • billiejean1990
    Options
    I plan on staying within my calorie allowance and getting to the gym 4 days a week. have you all exercied yet today?
  • frcklz613
    frcklz613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I'm trying to lose 10 pounds to get closer to my pre-pregnancy weight. I lost 10 quick when I started, but I've barely lost anything in the past 3 months. Help!
  • MSepp
    MSepp Posts: 228
    Options
    I plan on staying within my calorie allowance and getting to the gym 4 days a week. have you all exercied yet today?

I have my final wedding dress fitting today so I got up at 5:00AM and hit the gym before work. :(
  • ForgoFood
    ForgoFood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great idea that we commit to communicate every day! Great motivation. Add me!
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    I am trying to lose 10lbs this month and every month until November. My sisters and i have a bet going and i have to say so far i am losing and i am the one that started it. I stay with in my calories and work out almost everyday. Walking 2 1/4 miles, running and some sort of circuit training workouts. this would be great to help me have some more motivation and help motivate other people. Add me as a friend.
  • emmab852012
    emmab852012 Posts: 82 Member
    Options

I have my final wedding dress fitting today so I got up at 5:00AM and hit the gym before work. :(

I have 2 softball games this evening and will make sure I do some extra running in and out of the field instead of walking...!!!!
  • emmab852012
    emmab852012 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am totally in!! i just signed up and don't have many friends so if you would like to add me please do
  • frcklz613
    frcklz613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just did the Zumba party (found a link to the video online!) since I couldn't make it to the gym today. Burned almost 200 calories on it!

http://www.tudou.com/listplay/o2A4bBbz4tI.html
  • sunshinefit25
    sunshinefit25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to join to the 10 pound challenge had my first baby almost a year ago...lost 20lbs right after baby and now plateau would like to lose 20 more by my next doctor appointment 6 months from now!
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I'll add you as a friend!
  • kkindb2
    kkindb2 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, I am new to myfitnesspal. I am about a week and a half in. I've been working out around 3-4 times a week (including the Couch 2 5K program). I am looking to lose about 10 pounds by September 7th as I am in my cousin's wedding party! I would definitely like to keep in touch and get some support/help support others!
  • cecoggins
    cecoggins Posts: 7
    Options
    Walking after work!
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! 10 pounds in 30 day is aggressive, but hey any progress is welcome for me!
  • mburger84
    mburger84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im in, feel free to add me. i have 10 lbs to go and it doesnt seem to be budging. need all the support i can get : )
  • peridot1383
    peridot1383 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also new to MFP and this sounds like the perfect group to get started with! I have about 20 lbs to lose total but if I get down the 10 I'll be ecstatic! I have my wedding coming up in February and my first dress fitting in September. I need to do this pronto! Friend me if you read this!!!
  • SekhHydra
    SekhHydra Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hey if your up for it, add me!!
    defently be good to have the extra friend/support on here, only have 2 others.
    .and like you i need the support emotionally and need motivating...be really good!!

i wanna loose 19lbs ASAP... last time i was at that weight i had not long had my 2nd child (summer 2010) altho love to be weighing alot less than that, its a start lol..

x