I need help! Please!

Options
I'm horrible at this, I don't eat healthy and I don't ear enough calories. I just recently had my 3rd child (in march) and she litterly changed everything. My first 2 I bounced back leaving the hospital at prepregnacy weight and everything, but with this one I left the hospital weight 144lbs and to this day I'm bouncing back and forth from 144 to 142 daily. This is so hard for me, I need encouragement, ideas, strict rules/diet and anything other input, you can be brutiual honest, I don't care. I seen a picture of myself taken last weekend on facebook and you know when your tagged and your like OMG untag me, I actually did that, it was horrible, I looked huge! Mind you that I'm right at 5 foot tall, and weighing 144 I look obese and I hate it. I try and do what excerise I possible can but with a 4yr old, 2 yr old, and 3 month old it's so hard. We're building a house, so my husband is intent on working soley on it and not helping out, I work an 8 to 5 desk job, 2 hours from my home so you can see I don't have much time for exercise unless I stay up way late or get up way early to do it. I just hate being this big! Feel free to add away, and please someone help! I forgot to mention, I'm trying to be down to 115 by September when our house is finished, its like starting a new part of my life/journey and I would love to be in the best health possible for it.

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Ok, maybe at your height you feel that's very overweight - but you really don't' have an awful lot to lose. So this is really feasible, you can do this!

You've taken a good step by joining MFP - try logging everything you eat for a week and then seeing where you might make healthy switches.