What would your best friend

Options

Replies

• thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    They'd say I was Sarcastic , flirty, crazy,sport obsessed but a generally fun person to be around. Oh and they'd probably say " sometimes he can be a bit of a c**t" :laugh:
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Hmm.. I would like to say what my best friend would say about me.. but since he is also on MFP, I might as well just ask him lol!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    mercurial and obnoxious. likes attracts like.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Well my BF is my sister so her first answer was
    Generous, bi-polar control freak...LOL.

Then she texted back:
    Generous and ambitious.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I asked my best friend and she said, "sweet and sassy, and you know EVERYTHING, but not in a bad way, because you really do know everything. You're a mother bird. You've never had your own kids but you've raised so many people. Hell, I'm older than you and you raised me. And you are NOT someone to piss off."
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hah, I love this. The first thing to come out of all my friends' mouths: CHATTERBOX. :) Guilty as charged.

I'm also told that I always look happy and don't talk *kitten*. I think these are good things :)
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Generous to a fault, even when people may not want what she's trying to give them. Unable to say no.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Psh, if my best friends were actually friends, I'd ask them. Let me ask my FL instead.

^^^^ This.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    My bffs and I are all just pure poison together and we're all okay with that, cause when it comes down to it, we're there for one another. We're fun, sexy , flirty and confident. Still gracious and humble. I'm kind of a nurturer by nature, but I will call you on your s*** every time. I don't let much slide and I'm too honest most of the time. Also a huge pervert and totally shameless about it too.
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well, I asked one of my best friends and she said,

"Hmmmmmm, She's very intelligent, very smart and intellectual. Her persona is one of kindness, she has a tender heart and reaches out to those in need. She's fun to be around because she's a people person. Loves to laugh and enjoys the company of others around her. Family is at the top of her chart of importance only taking second place to how much she loves the Lord. She believes in the word of God and in the power of prayer. Lainey is a wonderful person."

Ahhhhhh! I feel so loved. LOL

Buuuut, I wanted a second opinion so I asked my other best friend, my oldest sister. She said,

"Loving, outgoing, optimistic, determined."

I guess I'm a nice person. :flowerforyou:
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    A heavy Sheldon Cooper without the smarts and at a lower-performing interpersonal skills level.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Just texted my bff's, lets see what they say lol

"You're a little complex. Alpha female, strong and opinionated yet you're sensitive too"
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    She would describe me as a wild version of herself.....I do all the things she think about but wouldn't but at the end of the day we are so much a like...Love that Natasha!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    They would say I am smart, funny, loyal and I am a HUGE Beeotch.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    My bestie is on here, and she posted this on my wall the other day:

"Technically I think I called you EASY so I guess a slut with a dirty mind ---- and thats why I LOVE you!"

She might also say I'm fiercely loyal with a *****y side as well.

^^ at least I didnt call you a dirty *kitten* (but I know you like that)

^^^ she would say:

No filter, loud, obnoxious, thoughtful and loyal.....
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    My bestie is on here, and she posted this on my wall the other day:

"Technically I think I called you EASY so I guess a slut with a dirty mind ---- and thats why I LOVE you!"

She might also say I'm fiercely loyal with a *****y side as well.

^^ at least I didnt call you a dirty *kitten* (but I know you like that)

^^^ she would say:

No filter, loud, obnoxious, thoughtful and loyal.....

Sounds like we both got it right then. :) Love you B!tch.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I know what she's say,

'Generous to a fault but mad as a box of frogs and more than a little bit strange.' But thats ok 'cause she has her moments too.:laugh:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Two words .....Smart *kitten*
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I would be too scared to ask my 2 best friends LOL
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    One of them tells me I'm "a freak" and "a deviant" and the other says that I am crazy. Yeah. That seems about right.