I need friends

Options
I think it's time to find some babysitters. I use to have an eating disorder. EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified) or atypical anorexia. Which means that I had the thoughts and behavoirs of an anorexic, but wasn't small enough or have the health problems associated with anorexia. I'm trying to lose weight in a healthy non-destructive way. The problem is that I found the restricting girls today. It is just to easy for me to fall into that mindset again. I haven't been restricting for the last three years and have gained a lot of weight. I need to lose weight, but I need to do it the "right" way. I need friends who will call me out if I start eating to little. I log everything that I eat. I just think that if I'm going to stay in the right mindset, I will need good people to help with this. Thanks for reading my true confession.

24615602.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am glad that you came clean about this and I will for sure help you on in your journey. I think that everyone needs help in their own way and I am proud that you know when to seek it. :smile:
    I'll help you out and offer advice when I can.
  • lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    This must be a hard thing to admit and even harder to live with. If you would like another buddy, feel free to add me.
  • lilyxD
    lilyxD Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow. Thats awesome for you to admit. That takes a LOT of strength! Throughout the past year, I have had my own battle with anorexia. I went about a month of only eating 500 cals. I realized how much it was affecting my body, and when I stopped, I gained back all the weight I lost. Then, I started eating about 1,200 cals a day, and have lost weight a much more healthy way. I would LOVE to be friends, because we went through the same thing. If you ever want to talk, please message me! Add me!(: