Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    There there would be correct :bigsmile:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    everybody is hungry and irritable. :)

^^^ This.

But watch this devolve into another funny pictures thread or another argument thread like the last few hundred "Why can't we all just get along?" threads?

Sorry to OP if the above sounds rude - this comes up a lot. As it does on almost every other forum on the Internet. People on the Internet are rude to each other. A lot.

Probably something to do with the anonymity, and the fact that the person I've just offended cannot actually reach through the screen and give me a well-deserved poke in the snoot.

...What's a "snoot?"

I think they mean "sneetch."

sneetch.jpg?w=141
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Let me try this again....Their their, calm down.

They're, They're....fixed it for you!

It's "there there"...fixed it for yah. lol :laugh:
  • papa5280
    papa5280 Posts: 80
    Options
    I disagree.

I disagree with your disagreement!

[edited] wow...way too late.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    For people who are supposedly meant to support one another through these forums, there sure is a lot of pointless arguments over nonsense.

I suppose you'll probably find that anywhere where the human species happens to interact, but holy crap, there are some things seriously best left alone.

Note: For the sole purpose of being at work and not really wanting to get a migraine right now, I will point out that this is NOT a sly dig, nor is it intended to offend a particular person, or anyone at all really.

(I actually feel the need to add this disclaimer to all of my posts from now on. Some of you are so damn harsh.)
    I totally disagree!
    Please cite your sources if you can.
    I am willing to make my points all day and all night if required.
    Waiting.....:angry:

pmsl
    don't drag my monthly cycle into this :smokin:
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hence the term snooty! snickers ... loudly!
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    internet-serious-business.jpg
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Sorry - is this the 5 minute argument or the full half hour, because if it's 30 minutes you want you're going to have to pay?

:drinker:
  • MSepp
    MSepp Posts: 228
    Options
    everybody is hungry and irritable. :)

Hahahahahahaha!

They brought donuts to work this morning and I turned them down (after a long inner struggle-and reminding myself I have to fit into a wedding dress in four weeks)...I've been grumpy ever since haha!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    How-I-think-during-an-disagreement_o_53084.jpg&sa=X&ei=djH3T5S8KZHzrAGi7pGNCQ&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEtsArbp7coLZp-P2skBZNvnHwo7w
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    bacon-peace.jpeg
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    completely agree!
    I am afraid to say anything on here (I have already said too much). They will be after me.... must go change name...
    The word "attack" comes to mind when reading so many of these posts. There are new people here every day and don't know that some topics have been overly discussed. Those poor people get slammed. I have often wondered why, if you are annoyed by something being brought up time and time again, you even read it again and then feel the need to REPLY over and over and over again.....
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I heard SATAN called.... he wants his weather back!!! And we better send it back or he'll move here.... :laugh:
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    ...the fact that the person I've just offended cannot actually reach through the screen and give me a well-deserved poke in the snoot.
    Ain't gonna stop me from tryin' tho...
    finger-pointing.jpg
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Sometimes I feel like this forum should be renamed 'The Clique'.

It's a lot like a train wreck.....you know you shouldn't watch the crash, but you just can't seem to look away.

Train wrecks are fun though... unless you are involved in one...

Wait, what am I saying around here being involved in one is just as fun...
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I disagree.

I disagree with your disagreement.

I trump your disagreement with an objection
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    This particular part of the forum is a free for all. The motivation support piece is in another part. There is a whole lot of sarcasm...I've not been here long, but my spidey sense quickly kicked in.

It's a nice change of pace between just simple motivation and then development a network of online friends that although will argue with you and all that other stuff...they will also check in on you and support you.

:)

This^^
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    don't drag my monthly cycle into this :smokin:

Want a midol?
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    i feel like for the most part, people are really supportive and positive on here, once in a while i do see something bad, but i never see people putting others down or anything like that like you would see elsewhere.... maybe u are just clicking on controversial posts... perhaps looking for drama??