Nerds or Jocks?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I here women say they love nerds and think they are sexy but I sure do never see nerds with women unless they are rich.
    Some women love money and security more than anything, so any time a guy gets wealthy, you can bet some tart half his age will pimp herself out. And then she cheats with guys like me he hires to clean the pool...lol
    It is the way of things.:drinker:
  • brightpebbles89
    brightpebbles89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Intelligence is sexy...
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Super nerd here lol. Class of 2012 valedictorian. However, I did used to play soccer and might start it up again in college :)
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    A slight mix of both. Although, the more nerd, the better lover I have found.
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I definitely will go for nerds over jocks, but I love it that my nerd has a bit of jock in her.

And she got herself a nerd/geek/jock combo in me (yes, I'm so bad that I differentiate between geeks and nerds).

We're equally at home at an anime convention as at a highland games competition.
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    What a bout an amateur boxer with a 3.8 GPA?

That's what I am talking about. A Nerdy jock:heart:
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I definitely will go for nerds over jocks, but I love it that my nerd has a bit of jock in her.

And she got herself a nerd/geek/jock combo in me (yes, I'm so bad that I differentiate between geeks and nerds).

We're equally at home at an anime convention as at a highland games competition.

Good Luck at the Highland games! I just resigned from my position as a throws coach for a local high school and some of my boys would enter some of the competitions here in North Carolina.
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Good Luck at the Highland games! I just resigned from my position as a throws coach for a local high school and some of my boys would enter some of the competitions here in North Carolina.

Awesome - if they've thrown in NC competitions, there's a strong chance they ran into "Panda" - that's my nickname everyone calls me at the games. I've thrown in the following competitions:

Red Springs, NC (no longer active)
    Hendersonville, NC (no longer active)
    Loch Norman, NC
    Waxhaw, NC
    Mint Hill, NC
    Rocky Mount, NC
    Greensboro, NC
    Columbia, SC
    Greenville, SC
    Ararat, VA

And since this is a nerds or jocks thread, I feel I have to add that during school I was the captain of the math team and won the local science fair computer division 3 years in a row. :tongue:

To any kids still in school and on this forum: work out that brain as well! It'll carry you farther than any amount of muscle!
  • Sililily115
    Options
    My guy is a nerd and a jock <3
    thats the way to go lol :happy:
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    probably abit in between lol if i had to pick it would be a jock i was a very sporty teen and i still am to this day :happy:
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Options
    I am a Soldier with a 4.0. I play hard, live hard, work hard, but I am also house trained and well educated. ;)

Not trying to sell myself. I was just raised right. :)
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Options
    I prefer a fit nerd myself. Someone who can hold a great conversation that would still like to work out and take care of herself. Most Jocks are lazy and don't know how to clean. They wont fit in my house since I am a neat freak.
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Nerd, definitely a nerd. I did the jock thing already and ended up with a Nerd who rocks my world.
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have always prefered "jocks" i like my men tall dark and muscular i wanna feel like if i rough house im not gonna hurt him lol that being said a huge attraction to me is when a guy is smart and can give me a run for my money in academics! SO i got for both!!
  • GiiaSoCrazii
    GiiaSoCrazii Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Defiantly Nerds! Something about a guy that has brains is irresistable.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    What a bout an amateur boxer with a 3.8 GPA?

yeah vitali klitchco has a Phd