Loving this place

Options
I joined just a couple days ago and already I have noticed such a difference in my eating habits. It really makes a difference when you log every single little thing that goes into your mouth. I try very hard to log everything down to the 5 grapes I snagged out of the fridge. It has really helped me realize why I haven't been able to lose those last few pounds. Why is it that the last 10 always want to stick like glue?

Anyway - it is a very helpful site and I look forward to reading everyone's posts.

Replies

• wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I joined just a couple days ago and already I have noticed such a difference in my eating habits. It really makes a difference when you log every single little thing that goes into your mouth. I try very hard to log everything down to the 5 grapes I snagged out of the fridge. It has really helped me realize why I haven't been able to lose those last few pounds. Why is it that the last 10 always want to stick like glue?

Anyway - it is a very helpful site and I look forward to reading everyone's posts.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: Your'e right, this place ROCKS!! Good luck to you.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile:
  • doglvr_75
    Options
    it's G-R-E-A-T!!!! I agree...welcome :drinker:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and congrats on being so thorough from the get-go. Keep it up!:drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!