Replies

• sofia0586
    sofia0586 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    cran and vodka
    rum and cherry coke zero
    wine
    anything you can mix with sparkling water
    i do a mango lemonade vodka sparkling water thing that's yummy.

just stay away from beer!
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light makes fantastic flavors. Mojito with rum, Margarita with a good tequila, pink lemonade with vodka. The possibilities are endless.

^^This!! And if you like coolers just add a little seltzer or club soda for the fizz!!
  • MsBrdlv
    MsBrdlv Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Diet Snapple Peach tea and whiskey. very tasty and only 91 calories for a medium sized glass mug (if you use 1.5 oz of Jack Daniels).
  • DinahKyle
    DinahKyle Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Bacardi has a special Breezer line that is only 100cal. I have the orange ones in my fridge for special occasions!

http://old.pourfection.com/our-brands/bacardi-breezer/consumer/
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Baja Bobs mixes are good too. Love their margarita mix and they're sweetened with Splenda.
    BevMo carries some and you can order from their website too bajabob.com
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great topic bumping for later! Really Need some new drink variety. :drinker:
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light makes fantastic flavors. Mojito with rum, Margarita with a good tequila, pink lemonade with vodka. The possibilities are endless.

Can't believe I never thought of that! Crystal Light mix with water then booze, or just with the booze?

Water, then booze. :)
  • ngabranski
    Options
    Coconut Margarita: 1800 coconut tequila with light maragarita mix (zero Calories) So good!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I love gin with Fresca and frozen berries instead of ice.

I'm going to have to try this one!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i am seriously thirsty now !!

no one said white white or champagne with oj ?
  • jillleanne
    jillleanne Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Can't believe I never thought of that! Crystal Light mix with water then booze, or just with the booze?

Mix with water then booze i think. But if your into frozen drinks and have a good blender. Throw some ice in there, blend it up, and its about the lowest calorie frozen margarita you could dream of
  • DinahKyle
    DinahKyle Posts: 186 Member
    Options

Mix with water then booze i think. But if your into frozen drinks and have a good blender. Throw some ice in there, blend it up, and its about the lowest calorie frozen margarita you could dream of

DEFINITELY doing this soon!
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    bump
  • today6212
    today6212 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    hanger one vodka(im a snob lol) with half water and half pineapple juice, lots of ice, add more ice when halfway done.

or white wine with lots of ice also
  • im_2gd2btru
    Options
    I mix vodka and water then add Mio. Mio is new but I'm in Canada not sure if its available everywhere or not.
  • gamerkiwi
    gamerkiwi Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just drink hard liquor, and mix it with 0 cal stuff like diet coke.