Juicing recipies

Options
dumb_blondes_rock
dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
A friend of mine gave me a juicer like 2 years ago and i have yet to use it. I got a little thought in my brain that im going to try to juice after watching the reboot your life movie, especially since i have my 25 birthday in about a month coming up. My mother had to juice for health reasons, and she said she never felt better....so I think i'm going to see how long I can last doing it.

What are some of your fav juicing recipies?

Replies

• jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    My favorite is 2 handfuls of Kale, 1/2 of a bunch of spinach, 1 granny smith apple and 3 carrots.
    I usually experiment with anything in my fridge but try and keep mostly vegetables.
  • Audrey403
    Audrey403 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bump! I just got a juicer. I only like one out of three juices that I made!
  • RNmomto4
    RNmomto4 Posts: 143
    Options
    I've been doing carrots, celery, 1 cucumber, and an apple. I sometimes throw in a couple sprinkles of cinnamon too!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    2 handfuls raw spinach, 1 large apple, a handful of baby carrots, two handfuls of blueberries, so delicious!
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I like to do a couple of cups of spinach, a carrot, an apple, and a some frozen berries ... sometimes I add some water if it's a bit thick.

You also might want to check this out: http://www.nomeatathlete.com/the-perfect-smoothie-formula/

Rather than a one-time recipe, it's a general formula that breaks the ingredients into different categories and tells you to pick one item from each category. I plan to have a lot of fun with this!