What is your most recent NSV? Let's hear them!

Options

Replies

• SpanishRapunzel
    SpanishRapunzel Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Parents ordered pizza hut.... My absolute fave. I ate 1 piece with no meat on it. Major victory for me!! Also, I'm wearing a shirt that 2 months ago I could barely button. It's about 5" too big now. Looks like a maternity shirt. Me:2 fat:0
  • Squeeee
    Squeeee Posts: 71
    Options
    I'm under my goal for the day (still above 1200 calories) and I resisted eating extra "just because I could" at dinner because I knew I was full. :smile: I've always been a member of the "clean plate club" and I'm prone to over-eating, so it's great to finally begin to realize what "full" really feels like!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    My neighbor noticed my back fat has vanished...didn't know it was of interest to her but :-)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I can lean over and touch my toes without bending my knees. :)
  • jenny8902
    jenny8902 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    :) I put on a pair of shorts yesterday and my daughter was like "wow mom good job! Those didn't fit you before" made me smile :)
  • ambrosdm
    ambrosdm Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This post made me laugh out loud! Thanks for the good chuckle!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Except for on the 4th, I've been very disciplined with food recently. The 4th was the only day I've been over calorie in 3 weeks. Yay!
  • MomMel65
    MomMel65 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've got 2 of them....

My diamond fell out of my wedding ring back in January - and the ring was stuck on my too-fat finger. So I had it cut off, got the diamond remounted, and had the ring sized up 1.5 sizes so I could wear it again. That was $329. Sigh. Now, in the shower, it falls off my finger!! I can only hope that when I'm finished with my weight loss and have it "down" sized, that gold prices will be through the roof and I'll actually MAKE money by having them downsize it!

And the latest one.... my big old gut usually rubs against the steering wheel so that I have to actually "move" the steering wheel when going around corners and such. Well, just this week on the way home from the gym, I turned the last corner to get home and the wheel returned all by ITSELF.. and I didn't notice it until I was half way down the block and I was like "hey, what just happened?!"

It is the small things, them little reminders, that things are changing for the better!
  • CarBeanQueen1
    CarBeanQueen1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Today I did my half an hour walk routine in 15mins... I actually blogged about it... It was definitely a proud moment for me :)
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm fitting into my pre-pregnacy clothes. I love trying on clothes that was tight on me several months ago to even feel a little big now :)
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I tried on a size 12 bathing suit and it fit!!!!
  • brandolp
    brandolp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just ran 5 miles straight on the treadmill! I have never done that before and am pretty excited about it!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I have followed my new exercise program for 3 weeks now. :smile: I'd been slacking and gaining weight.
  • betancourta229
    betancourta229 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I don't have to wear an elastic bra extender to get my bras to fit correctly! I am only an A cup and for some reason they think if you are an A cup you can't be a fat girl so I had to get the extenders to get a bra to fit around...now I don't!!!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I ran 10K for the first time ever. Granted it wasn't a great time, I ran it and it was sunny and HUMID!
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    <
    wearing that little number on vaca this past week :) Haven't wore a bikini in TEN YEARS! My scale hasn't been dropping lately (last 10 lbs SUCK) but little things like having the confidence to wear this was an amazing NSV for me :)
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Started 30DS Wednesday ...thought I would die. Did it again last night and realized I could totally hang with it. Still hating Jillian though lol!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Had to pack my wedding rings away after a few mishaps (lost at pool, lost in bed, lost while walking...Found everytime ) decided to stop pressing my luck., My butt hurts when I sit for to long or sit on a hard surface. Wearing summer clothes from quite a few years ago. :wink:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Tried on and fit into size 16 pants today!! (The pants are the slowest thing to change for me...) :happy:
  • janetsnakehole
    janetsnakehole Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    When I went to buy an outfit for a job interview I had to get pants a size smaller than the ones I first picked out and I had to get a size smaller shirt, too! Woo!

Also, the other day I was doing my C25K walk/jog and my hair tie broke - but I kept going and finished the workout anyway! The old me never would have done that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!