been at it a month now

Options
my name is john been heavy for 25 years now of my life and i am done . working out . eating right is now my main focus i got on here and its helping a lot . i push myself harder being able to list it all . i started out 373 now down to 361 . love this site . add me everyone and lets push for are heath

Replies

• LBJ29LBJ
    LBJ29LBJ Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job! I am new, today is my first day, and I hope to get results similar to yours. You are off to a great start! Wish me luck, and I wish you the same. :)
  • massefamily4
    Options
    GOOD For U ~ never stop you are so important and the successful feeling is like NOTHING anyone else can give you or explain! You will achieve your goal and be amazing!!!! you will amaze yourself!
  • rjsnead
    rjsnead Posts: 4
    Options
    Congratulation! Keep up the good work. Today is my second day. Already craving a sweet tea, but not at 280 cal for a 32 oz drink.
  • Redrose20
    Redrose20 Posts: 1
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Health is important. Keep exercising to. Find someone to help you with exercising if you do not want to by yourself. Log what you do on here. The more you exercise the more calories you can consume. Make them good calories though. Eat fruit and drink plenty of water.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the hardest part of starting. Keep the motivation up in the beginning, it gets easier to do that as you go and the pounds start flying off.

Remember to strength train. Cardio is good but gaining muscle is better. It burns more fat and ups your metabolism.