Trying healthy with a side of chocolate

Options
I've been at this for almost 6 weeks, but haven't introduced myself. I am a believer! Usually, I last on a "healthier lifestyle regimen" about 6 hours. This site is not just encouraging and supportive, it's downright educational! I had no clue how many calories are in the "small snacks" I've been having. And the fast food!!! Aye yi yi!! I definitely see why they don't want to post the calories on the menu! :noway:

Hubby is trying to win the "Biggest Loser" at his work, so I thought now would be a good time to lose the 12 lbs that have creeped on and conquor a few more while I'm at it. I wish the best to everyone on this journey with me. I love cooking and eating, so let's share some good-for-you recipes! :love:

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: