Drinks anyone!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    "Macallan Flower"

I was just at a resort this week and they had something called the Macallan Flower.

Its equal parts 12 year old Macallan Scoth and St Germaine Liquor(Elderflower liquor) served over ice with a lemon slice and a dash of bitters.

Its unfreakin' believable.

whoa... must have!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Don't mind if I do. I'll have a Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer please with plenty of ice & lemon.

It's a bit chavie, but oh so refreshing on a warm sticky night.
  • bushs99
    bushs99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mic Ultra's tomorrow at a house warming party...maybe two. Shouldn't hurt to much as I have a big workout scheduled for tomorrow morning.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Corona with lime at the beach~!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Whisky and Coke! Mmmmm and a Jello Shot or two (or three)

Crown and Coke and already have some jello shots made and waiting:)
  • Eifersucht
    Eifersucht Posts: 34
    Options
    I had to work super hard to get back on track after last weekend so I'll be taking it easy this weekend. I had a Jack and Coke (supposed to be Coke Zero but the bartender forgot and since he's a friend of mine I didn't make a big deal about it) and 8 jello shots at the VFW so I'll have just enough calories left to eat dinner tonight. If I'm feeling yucky, I'll probably try to squeeze in another 20 minutes of TurboJam. =) Normally, Jack and Coke Zero is my drink of choice lately. I'm still getting accustomed to the taste of the Coke Zero. Definitely not my favorite, but it's worth it to cut out those unneeded calories.