Im an ahole - but people like that

Options
13»

Replies

• annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Saying you are sorry and genuinely meaning it would be a great start :)

this, what comes around goes around, and eventually it catches up to you
  • missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This is a popular troll question..........
    .....But really, you were probably a pushover or atleast acted that way, so people walked over you. Personally I don't tolerate "aholes," so the people who probably tolerate you have low confidence, like someone else said. And even though "90% of the world is that way" (which is a lie), I'm not friends with weak minded people who would want to tolerate people like that anyway.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    So im an ahole. I wasn't before - I used to be the nice guy that would go out of his way to be nice to everyone in college. But - I never made many friends. Since becoming an ahole I've gained WAY more friends and have gotten way more action from the chicks... do people just like aholes? Cuz sometimes I hate myself...

you will find many,many,many friends on mfp forums. like attracts like.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    danny lives??

Still?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    This post made me think of this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGWpRxnyeGg

I broke up with a guy for being "too" nice, that was 27 yrs ago. I was too young to appreciate it. Now he's an a-hole and an alcoholic, and he blames it all on me. Still. :ohwell: Nice before the point of becoming a doormat is good. I think women with low self-esteem are attracted to the a-holes.
  • barbielovesgym
    Options
    So, skull fractures induce ahole behavior? I think you may be more of a dbag than a real ahole .:).
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    been there, done that! Don't like the a-holes at all!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Nah I was super nice to people - never even cussed.... then I got into a car accident where I suffered a skull fracture and I just stopped caring abotu what people think
    Only a true ahole would use a phrase like "way more action from the chicks", so I totally believe you.

But the part about being a nice guy before? That's bulls.

Did you suffer a frontal lobe injury? This is a serious question, btw ..
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    As with anything, there is a balance. Being confident, selective and having high standards for who you let into/keep in your life is not necessarily assholery. Being a total jackwad to the people in it is, as is having the delusion that you are meaningful, when in fact you're just cheap entertainment to them.
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I was an A hole once but all I could smell was *kitten*

That about says it all I think. Well done. I wonder about the quality of the friends you are with. Perhaps you need some new ones and a new perspective while you are at it.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Charming.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Why not just become awesome instead of being an a-hole ?

That pretty much sums it up there...see? Bacon really does make everything better :bigsmile:

Had to.....

14ju7wl.jpg
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    So im an ahole. I wasn't before - I used to be the nice guy that would go out of his way to be nice to everyone in college. But - I never made many friends. Since becoming an ahole I've gained WAY more friends and have gotten way more action from the chicks... do people just like aholes? Cuz sometimes I hate myself...

Nope............no they don't.
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    I personally think people who are arseholes are rude, obnoxious, love themselves too much and to put it bluntly too far up their own *kitten*.
    Where I come from I would rather have a handful of close, reliable friends rather than fitting in with the cool ( apparently so ) arses.. they can be good looking, the science geek... But if they were acting an *kitten*... Sorry but no can do. I persona