1 cup 1% Cottage Cheese
1 tsp oregano
2 tsp parsley
1/4 tsp garlic salt
pinch black pepper
pinch hot sauce
36 slices turkey pepperoni

Directions
Preheat oven to 450. Spray mini muffin trays with cooking spray.
In a hot frying pan, stir the grated cauliflower until it is slightly translucent - about 5 - 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let cool.
Place remaining ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
Pour blended ingredients into the bowl with the cauliflower and stir to combine well.
Evenly spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins. Press down firmly. Press a slice of turkey pepperoni onto each one

Found this in Pinterst today. It was pretty good. I used a cookie sheet with some parchment paper, but I guess a muffin tin may work also. Only downside is that once they had cooled off I flipped them over and put them back in the oven on broil for about 5 minutes so the bottom would finish cooking. The parchment paper worked really well thought. Just don't try to take them off of the paper before they are cooled down, they will just fall apart.

I was pleased with how the turned out. I wasn't sure if I would like them, but I had to satisfy my curiousity. I tried to dip them in some pizza sauce, but I actually liked them just fine without any sauce.

Replies

• _SASX_
    _SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
    excuse my curiosity, but how did you grate cauliflower? do you think you could blanch it and mash it once it's cooked?
  • mollieprice331
    mollieprice331 Posts: 40 Member
    Maybe? I literally grated an entire head of it with a cheese grater. It took FOREVER. But they were good. I don't think you want them mashed or liquified or anything because the cauilflower is what holds the shape and keeps them from just spreading when heated. But it may work. I have no idea. I just tried to do what the recipe said. I also know now, after the fact, that my blender has a grate option. Maybe that or to pulse in the blender? I'm really unsure of the best way to do it.
  • _SASX_
    _SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
    hmm...ok, thanks!